UFO sightings & enthusiasts

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grogshla

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I have a big interest in UFO and related issues.
Thought it might be cool to share some opinions and thoughts. If any1 has seen any UFO's please tell us about the story? Also is there any groups or communities out there of UFO interested people?

I saw a UFO in the tennant creek area of the Northern Territory last year, we had stopped the car at a rediculous hour of the morning (say 2 or 3) and turned off all the lights and were looking up at the sky when we noticed that 2 of the "stars" were zipping very quickly back and forth and not just by a small distance either these things where moving a fair distance and very quickly but in a constant back and forth motion. couldnt explain it any other way except for aliens lol

I would have loved to have gone down to Wycliffe Wells but unfortunately didnt have time for that.

i have seen some interesting things the weirdest one was a silver sphere in the sky that my friend and I saw off the coast whilst near Nth Narabeen.
I have some cool docos also.

Dossy you should check out erich von daniken. He has some cool theories.

Please don't say "ancient aliens"

hehe I do have that 6 part series. Also have heaps of national geographic ones on universe, ex military people coming forward and spilling the beans, docos on science and astronomy. Also heaps on history and egyptian, mayan and incan stuff.

ive scene a orange ball about 50m circle floating above my house, it was bright orange and glowing and hovering above my house about 100-300mtrs up then out of no where...it vanished?

Every "point" raised in Ancient Aliens has easily been debunked.

Unfortunately for UFO buffs, zero evidence exists for Aliens visiting
in UFOs lol.

2 of my best mates saw a glowing (shimmering) silver ball in the sky in bondi and they said it seemed to vanish or go invisible in front of their eyes. I believe them but i would have loved to see it for myself

that the same thing that happened to me, real weird:S but my friends don't believe me>.<

Yeah alot of people i talk to or docos i watch discuss what appears to be the dematerialisation of these ufos. Apparently alot of people mention katoomba and the bluemountains to be a hot spot for activity

might have to lay off the grog while your driveing :p

i am still waiting for some1 to proove to me that they are around

You can't be serious?

If we think we're the only ones in existence in the vast and unfathomable universes then we truly not in touch with reality. It's only a matter of time before one finds the other. We're truly limited by our reach (eg satellites, unmanned crafts and basically just our morality).

The funny thing I find is that many people from Christian "faiths" can't come to accept this, but will gladly jump on some wild story about a bloke coming back from the dead :lol:

Don't know what it is hence unidentified....

Looking up at the stars in Eucla WA a couple of years ago admiring them with the wife when we suddenly noticed one of them shift fast to the right and turn orange from white then just faded away. It had been stationary for the 20 mins we have been watching so it really caught our eye. Definitely wasn't a plane due to the high altitude as we watched a plane go past not more than 10 mins before the unexplained phenomenon.

is anyone here familiar with the disclosure project?

I believe........and the truth is out there somewhere.but if you were from an advanced civilisation that had mastered the line of time and space to travel thru eons of time just to get here and find out what kind of barbaric species we are,well i'd fly the hell away from here as fast as my little ufo would take me.and pray that no one had noticed me.as far as i think humanity would be the biggest bum species in the universe......hey buddy gotta smoke........kind of species.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back