Photo meet-up!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ill be free on the 30th also but most likely wont have that camera by then .... i could use another one thats not as good.

Nick if i get it you may have to show me some fancy features that are on it lol ..

ill be free on the 30th also but most likely wont have that camera by then .... i could use another one thats not as good.

Nick if i get it you may have to show me some fancy features that are on it lol ..

Wait up..I think I started this thread for a reason! haha, I too am in need of great help regarding my camera! But of course we can learn together. =)

haha I'll be coming along without a camera.
But I am saving up for one after I buy these new snakes.
Should be able to make that date, just have to make sure I don't have any exams or assignments that week.
Me and Jpemery are keen.

im meant to be saving up for a car lol.. maybe parents will get me this camera :D we will see.

Yeah I have to make sure about exams too. haha, coz I've got an exam in week 9 too. I should be alright tho. And alilhayden, love that link you put up. Some good herps there.

no worries mate, just seeing that thread i just thought that would be an awesome place to go ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back