GTP babies !!!! **PICS**

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay84

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
So, i know i said no more snakes.... quite a few purchases ago hahaha. BUT. How could i say no to these???

Kupper and i went halvies in buying 7 young GTP's from Krauss. I have 3 at mine and Kupper has his 3 and 'our' one.

I have fallen in love with these guys, they are eating machines!

Male -

DSC_2294.jpg

DSC_2284-1.jpg

Female 1 -

DSC_2301.jpg

DSC_2308.jpg

DSC_2336.jpg

Female 2 -

DSC_2339.jpg

DSC_2358-1.jpg

They're gorgeous Jay :D

I like how you went from...no more...to 7 expensive snakes :p

your photography is also lovely! enjoy your new babies! Have fun watching them grow and change colour! lucky duck!

Nice ones Jay , but there is no way I'd be leaving the spare one with that Kupper fella ;)

Bloody lovely guys.....you're not made of stone,how could you say no.you couldn't,i couldn't,noone could.you should be very pleased,you sound like you are......lucky groovers.did you get a good price for buying 7 at once,i could never afford that many,gonna take a yr to save for just one.
Thanks for making us all jealous
Happy easter hop,hop,hippity,hop.

Jay,

Do you know which animals of Peter's they came from? I remember seeing a stunning high yellow male there a few years ago but it was only on a breeding loan. Hopefully for you, this is the father that produced these as it was a cracker that threw some very nice hatchlings.

Cheers.

Congrats Jay & Kup, they look great

They are absolutely beautiful, congrats to you both.

Beautiful snakes, congrats! Mine amazes me every time I look at it. You should call the second female Flower, cause that's the pattern she has on her head :) Very pretty babies.

Great stuff Jay & Kupper, thanks for sharing. They are a very addictive snake!
Interesting to see they are already sexed, did Peter do this? Were they probed?

Congrats on your buy!

Very nice Jay & Kupper they are some awesome little GTP your very lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back