wrong numbers

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dossy

Reaction score
just the other side of a galaxy not to far from th
latly i have been reciving alot of calls and txt messages that end up being wrong numbers, now normaly i do not mind and just accept that it happens but last 4 days i have recived 7 calls and 5 txts and it was really starting to get on my nerves untill 5 min ago when i recived a txt that red

"hey baby i cant wait to hold you tight im not going to let you ever go away again i missed you so much. im excited to see you tonight and i love you more then anything and i just want you to know that

P.S my perants have gone away for the long week end so your welcome to come over tonight"

to wich i replyed

"hey i cant wait to hold you either its been so long, just come with me next time i go away and you will not have to let me go again. i will be glad to see you and i missed you and love you aswell.

p.s i would love to come over but mate i have no idea where you live sorry"

after i sent that a few min later the person was very appoligetic and a few text messages went back and forth, good times :D

Hey pple don't laff,12yrs ago i got a wrong number call.........and ended up marrying the guy.happiest 5yrs of my life.he was stolen from me by a p plater in a hyundai.ruined my life...never be the same person i was ever again.fate may have txt you my friend.

Ew... a hyundai. Could've been worse though, could've been a daewoo or a kia.

We got one from some old fella once looking for a friend of his; my husband ended up talking to him for over two hours. The guy had had an amazing life; retired fireman, he'd lost a limb or two to his trade saving a few lives, been diagnosed with a terminal illness etc, the poor guy had been done over big time but he had a wicked positive attitude. I could hear him laughing through the phone from across the living room. It was funny but at that time my husband was having a really bad time of it himself as he'd been screwed over recently by a previous boss and that conversation was just what he needed. Spun out really.

When ever someone called the flat I was staying at and they'd ask for someone (and that someone didn't live there) I'd just say "hang on I'll get him/her for you..." then depending on who they asked for (male or female) I'd give the phone to an appropriate housemate - who would then have to negotiate the whole 'wrong number' thing. Was always a bit of fun to watch because both people on both ends of the phone had no idea.

Even more recently I gave my 10 year old daughter the phone from a telemarketing (overseas) caller - she proceeded with the 'silence game' - the telemarketer was very persistent and stayed online with my daughter for about 5 minutes!!!

I did tell my daughter to ask them to tell her about their home country as part of a geography lesson, but she became shy.

You should have asked her to send a pic of herself...

so i am a little lost was it male?!?!?!?!? or did you hit the jackpot

I like asking telemarketers what are you wearing and breathe heavy.the female ones sometimes hang up all on their own,or i just don't speaka da englisha.

Even more recently I gave my 10 year old daughter the phone from a telemarketing (overseas) caller - she proceeded with the 'silence game' - the telemarketer was very persistent and stayed online with my daughter for about 5 minutes!!!

I did tell my daughter to ask them to tell her about their home country as part of a geography lesson, but she became shy.

I'll have to try that one sometime; both my 4yo and my 2yo *love* speaking on the phone :D

he was a male so im not heading round....although i could have gotn lucky and taken his gf haha

I was just about to say I didn't understand why everyone thought it was a girl...because boys too often send girly stuff to us ladies!

Also explains why they had a chat to you and understood :p a girl would've had a cry and fought with you probably haha

I got one of those scamming indians the other day who call up and tell you that you have an infection on your PC and if you sign up to this website it will magically become virus free anyway he told me to do something on the PC so i was like ok brb i went and watched a movie for 2 hours and remembered i left him on the phone i came back and he was still on the phone...was like ***? had a bit of fun with him saying my computer constantly was restarting and that the mouse stopped responding and i couldnt enter the details on the website blabla then as dinner was ready i abused him and hanged up, must of been a 3 or 4 hour process, was a boring day.

My Dad is a legend

Whenever someone rings up from one of those survey companies who want you to stay on the phone for ages answering their stupid marketing survey he says......

"Yes I can answer your survey for you....my charge out rate is $150 per hour"

He said works every time...they hang up real quick !!

Worse is when you try to complain about,say telstra,and their services.my hubby's record so far is six hrs trying to get our wireless system going.i won't talk to telstra cos they make me so mad,shifting you aroung from one person to another,explaing the problem to twenty different pple,none of whom speak good english,and the music they play when they put ypu on hold.....OMG....shoot me now.and then finally at the end of a long six hr call................they hang up on you.start again.

Worse is when you try to complain about,say telstra,and their services.my hubby's record so far is six hrs trying to get our wireless system going.i won't talk to telstra cos they make me so mad,shifting you aroung from one person to another,explaing the problem to twenty different pple,none of whom speak good english,and the music they play when they put ypu on hold.....OMG....shoot me now.and then finally at the end of a long six hr call................they hang up on you.start again.

my dad was on the phone for 5 hours then handed the phone to me cause he needed to head into work for a few hours and i was on the phone for 3 hours then dad took the phone back when he came home and was another 3 hours before we even got through then it took 18 days to fix the problem ( a few calls a day)

We didn't find Telstra as bad as Dodo; omg we were double-billed flat out, screwed around, and, the most laughable one, we were getting charged for international calls which weren't international. Eg: I called my husband when he was out getting milk and somehow it registered on the bill as calling a mobile in Bangladesh. Prat should've picked me up some wicked market bargains for me while he was there lol.

haha going back to topic, i just recived a text from a unknown number

"hi i would like to thank you for understanding that my bf put in the number wrong, i red what you texted back and it was funny.

thank you for not snapping like most people would any he feels realy bad about it

kind regards ( inserts her name) "

haha i have a feeling i will probly be hearing from these people a little more :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back