Who like the band disturbed

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i saw them open up for korn once. They were ok. I think of them more as a stepping stone kind of band for young kids. They are super successful so good on them for it but i think all the songs are similar and the vocalist is very limited in his skills and writing ability

greenday is want to be punk not metal lol, absolute crap too. Get into some Ramones/The Clash/The Sex Pistols etc :p

Never been a fan of disturbed personally.

Well im old enuff to be a bitter,hatefilled woman.and i don't know if i have heard them or not.i like Necro....anyone else.....Violins of Violence?White zombie are oldies but hell they still rock my cd player.Rob Zombie will be immortal.and who can forget the black sabbaths,old crazy ozzie.

The only heavy metal music I have heard of is 'bring me the horizon' because my big sister told me about it.

i love disturbed and im only eleven i started to love metal when i was about 5 i got right into metallica good thing to know theres lots of people who listen to good music on this site whats your fav disturbed song mines inside the fire (yes i do know what its about) and indestructible

also join my group :keep the rock alive

Inside the fire is good. Whenever they play it he does a little speech about suicide. My favourite is facade

I have to admit before this thread I hadn't ever heard of them....:oops:

BUT..I just did a lightening youtube tour and I really like them.

I can def. hear shades of Metallica.
I think what is so appealing is that while most metal bands have the instrumental side of their art sewn up they really fall down in the vocals, the lead vocalist for Disturbed can really wail.

I've been enjoying their latest album, and have most of their others. Unfortunately I hadn't planned on seeing them. I think I've missed their Melbourne show?
You havnt missed it yet, it's tomorrow night here in Melb. and there are still tix for sale.

I have to work at Chris Brown tonight, Disturbed tomorrow and Justin bieber both nights next week....spew

Disturbed are good, esp the car chase song from Transformers (the original)...
There is nothing wrong with Eminem, besides his new stuff is far better than his old stuff.

My taste in music is just stupid, i listen and like almost every type of music, but i can never buy an album because there is always 50% **** on it and only 50% (sometimes) of descent stuff i would actually like to listen too..

Although yesterday was a good day of listening to Pink Floyd and Deep Purple :)

they played in adelaide last night, didnt see them though there old stuffs ok but there new albums crap half there songs are exactly same as there old stuff but with new lyrics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back