universal rocks

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kellyville Pets are the Australian Distributor of Universal Rocks.

They have moved overseas. There were rumours that someone in Aus has got the distribution rights but i'm not certain of it. If you dont have any luck we can fulfill all your artificial rock requirements from walls to hides

I believe Pete Childs at "Reptiles Inc" has a very similar item he offers with his glass enclosures, though I'm not sure if he's prepared to seperate? If your interested, have a look under "glass enclosures".

Hope this helps.

Yes I've seen Peter Child's products on his website, but it might have to wait until he comes up to Sydney for an expo.

I think natureworks was looking at taking over their Australian distribution. Haven't heard if they actually did or not

Just then I remembered that sepenttongue(forgive me if I spelled that wrong)said in the monitor thread that universal has moved to punchbowl.

Just got an email from Natureworks, they are the Qld distributers of Universal Rocks

Like I said........... Kellyville Pets at Kellyville (in western Sydney) are the Australian distributor............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back