is 3 foot ok

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got 2 sub adults living in a 3ft exo terra (they are brumating so its ok) and 2 juvies growing up in a 4ft, if the adults come out of there sleeping then ill switch them around, then 4 ft doesnt seem big enough some times - they love to just run around everywhere :)

Well, 3foot would be "okay" for a young beardie, up to the age of about 8 months... Then he/she will NEED to be transferred to a 4foot long enclosure.

My advice, start with a 4x2x2 then you won't have to stress the animal changing enclosures... (For what it's worth, 4x2x2 is "minimum" size requirements for one adult Central/Inland Bearded Dragon.)

Hope this helps!

Best,
Carolyn

read an article about the dragons, is it a good idea to let them run around your house once a week for about 30 minutes to an hour??? so they can excercise

oh gawd i would loose cricket if i did that not to mention having to keep the cats away from her :lol:

have no idea when or how but one day she will get a secure outdoor enclosure where she can get that exercise and sun, ive got an old fridge we have pretty much guttered out which im thinking of putting a screen door on and then putting branches and a hide in and letting her have that, its not wide/long but is high which is what she would want more then anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back