Sunshine Coast Reptile and Amphibian Club Meeting

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanTheMan

Very Well-Known Member
Banned
Reaction score
This months guest speaker is Joel Keady, a 2nd generation reptile keeper/relocator with a wealth of knowledge and experience. Joel will be talking about the finer points of keeping elapids (venomous snakes) covering topics such as housing, handling and feeding. A must for anybody keeping or wanting to keep vens!

When: Thursday, April 28 · 7:00pm - 10:00pm

Where: Coolum Hotel

See you there!

Joel is the son of the highly respected John Keady!!

I'll make another appearance :) I've finally gotten the wifes ok to get vens so it will be a very good meeting to attend :)

Joel said he'll even touch on the controversial topic of "freehandling" vens!

Indeed it will Aaron! Greg, sounds like you need to get that women in line, you need no ones permission to keep vens!

Sweet, see you there Ryan, and the rest of you I guess!

Sounds like a really good monthly meeting! Guess i'll come along to this one...!

Indeed it will Aaron! Greg, sounds like you need to get that women in line, you need no ones permission to keep vens!
Not quite true Dan, i kind of need the EPA's permission to keep vens lol

Joel's talk should be really informative and interesting after the mini talk he gave us last month.... Lets just hope Mr Drunk Doochebag duznt decide to interupt again with his endless babble...!

This talk is a must for anyone who currently keeps or is considering keeping venomous snakes!
Would love to see you there kimberleygirl!!

Whens the next raffle :p I missed out on two blotched blueys last time, next time I'll get lucky, I did with my gecko :D

Sweet, see you there Ryan, and the rest of you I guess!

See, it's garbage like this that keeps me away from forums like these!!! ;)

Really looking forward to this one, I've learnt a lot from Joel just from quick chats!! Easy to listen to and learn from!!
Can't wait!!

From 'the wife'

Good one Dan, getting me in trouble lol
See you all tonight, looking forward to it. Only what to have for dinner..........................

From 'the husband'

Last edited:
I'm on my way up now, I suggest anyone in surrounding suburbs to come along!.

Wish I lived there so i could come listen to him! That would be really interesting. I have always had a fascination with snakes, and we just both happen to have the same name. I am undoubtedly the second most popular Joel Keady out there ;) Have fun guys! If anyone has a way that i could e-mail or get in touch with him let me know as i have wanted to for quite some time now! Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back