Sick of royal wedding

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

abnrmal91

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Is anyone else sick of hearing about the royal wedding. I couldn't care less but you can't avoid it. Every tv channel has a special or segment every 15 minutes, every newspaper is full of crap about it. I just can't wait till its over so we can hear about some real news

Agreed. I can't believe in the countries economic woes where the government has reduced pensions and the like which is forcing families out onto the streets with children that they have the audacity to still waste a few mill at least on this extravagance, disgusting.

It is a joke isn't it. I can't believe people get so wrapped up in other peoples lives. Must be sad to want to escape your life that badly.

AGREED! its so annoying, and JB is annoying to. they reckon he's a superstar, HAHA that kid has heap's to go. and he is complaining about a bad back haha at his age. PFFT. he just is being a cry baby. :)

lol How about all that royal wedding soverniers? You can get will&kate toenails, will&kate sickbags, will&kate teashirts, will&kate CONDOMS :shock:
Anyone who buys that crap is obsessive.
And yeah justine should be shot :p

I don't think you are the only one saximus.im trying my best to advoid that crap anyway i can.we just had amurder in our little town a defacto bloke killed his missus,local people too,wrapped her in a mat and dumped her in the bacseat of the car and then left her to be discovered.so glad it wasn't my son who found her,or any of the kids for that matter.

Now you know how everyone else feels when you go on about reptiles;)

Oh god yes, it is INCREDIBLY annoying that any time I turn on the radio or walk past a T.V there is some mention about it on every program or ad. Honestly who cares about some spoilt 'prince' marrying a school teacher..? I know I don't...

Agreed. I can't believe in the countries economic woes where the government has reduced pensions and the like which is forcing families out onto the streets with children that they have the audacity to still waste a few mill at least on this extravagance, disgusting.

A few mill? Try $64 million! $32 of which was spent on security alone...ridiculous!

you know whats annoying me about it ??? They are starting the footy an hour later then usual on Friday because of the wedding. Thats just not on ;)

you know whats annoying me about it ??? They are starting the footy an hour later then usual on Friday because of the wedding. Thats just not on ;)

Nothing new there ****ing 7 and there delay i hate better homes and gardens, i refuse to let anyone watch it.

I dont see what the big deal is about..its a waste of our time and has no impact on us so why show it so much? if people want to watch it why not have a new channel set up so the dimwits can watch it instead of forcing everyone else into it as well ?

ha i have not seen a scrap of news about that wedding crap other than threads like this.

but then again i don't read the paper, and i have not turned my TV on in well weeks and only listen to Triple J and other than a fleeting dig at the media hype over it all they don't say much about it.

but i do agree they cover this useless crap in such detail when they should be spending that media money on well important things

I am sick of the ****...cant turn the radio on, tv on or open a paper with out seeing or hearing about the f#$king tripe.

I can find ALOT of other things that can-would benifit from $40million then a royal wedding,Congratulations to them BUT do we need to hear about 24-7 a week prior and even days after it happens.Nothing but the best for the ROYALS...

Oh dear I hope my Dad doesnt read this(he is a royalist, but out of the country so I should be safe LOL)
I am glad that I can flick a switch or press a button so I dont have to watch it. Luckily for me I am football challenged so it wont effect me too much
I will just flit from watching a dvd to the comp. PFFTT I think marriage is an out dated tradition any-how LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back