Sick of royal wedding

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We haven't changed from a monarchy because most people don't want it to change (according to various polls). and really, so what? The only thing they really do is sign bills that come from the government and provide tourism? ;)

I think most people just don't care either way lol. It works (as far as I know), so why change it? The only annoying thing is having to hear about them on the news every now and again.

Yer I have no problem being a monarch I just don't care about their wedding. I will probably be labelled un-Australian but I like being a monarch. I am a second generation Australian but so much of my families heritage came England, Scotland so I still like that connection

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yer I have no problem being a monarch I just don't care about their wedding. I will probably be labelled un-Australian but I like being a monarch. I am a second generation Australian but so much of my families heritage came England, Scotland so I still like that connection

Your a monarch:shock:

exactly, but I'm not all about being a republic

Absolutely no reason to be a republic. We all want to be overseen by our grandmas in England, who look after
us cos we Aussies are to simple to look after ourselves. It's great to know that when a child is born in the royal
family that they are born to rule absolutely no questions asked. Yep I think the system is excellent so you should
be happy that our Will is getting married to a nice chick, cos one day we will be able to bow down to her.

Don't forget to catch the royal wedding countdown in a couple of mins on 9 guys :p

I agree, its an embarassing waste of money that would be better spent on other issues. However its nice to be bombarded with something upbeat like a royal wedding instead of wars, murder, paedophiles and corruption. I have avoided watching tv for the last 6 or 7 years because its just so depressing. I say enjoy it while it lasts guys coz next week it will be back to the usual doom and gloom.
Not to mention Kate is smokin hot.

you know whats annoying me about it ??? They are starting the footy an hour later then usual on Friday because of the wedding. Thats just not on ;)

That is so annoying too. I agree with all the above, waste of money which could be used to help families who are struggling. This world is so stupid and selfish. The only royal I liked was Fergie.

lol How about all that royal wedding soverniers? You can get will&kate toenails, will&kate sickbags, will&kate teashirts, will&kate CONDOMS :shock:
Anyone who buys that crap is obsessive.
And yeah justine should be shot :p

did you see the lady with her house as a shrine to the royal family?
her place should be relocated into a museum, there was nowhere to stand walk or sit

did you see the lady with her house as a shrine to the royal family?
her place should be relocated into a museum, there was nowhere to stand walk or sit

Yer she was extra crazy

Dunno about kate being hot,wouldn't have a clue,but i know wills is going bald.now that's not right.....when he was here in oz someone should have taken him to Ashley and Martin hair..yeh,yeh.Instead of the wedding,im having a star trek marathon,starting from the first to the last and all in between.might even try to find my spock ears..hahahahahahahahaha.having a bit of a Fringe festival tonight.

Dunno about kate being hot,wouldn't have a clue,but i know wills is going bald.now that's not right.....when he was here in oz someone should have taken him to Ashley and Martin hair..yeh,yeh.Instead of the wedding,im having a star trek marathon,starting from the first to the last and all in between.might even try to find my spock ears..hahahahahahahahaha.having a bit of a Fringe festival tonight.

kate is pretty but her sister is hot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back