is this a good deal or what?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

calebs92

Reaction score
springfield lakes ,ipswich ,qld ,australia
ohk my dad said i have to an activity other then the skatepark, and i didnt no what i want to do as an activity, so he asked me if i wanted to go to the gym so i said yes and i was getting another snake in a few months maybe and he made me this deal if i go to the gym 3 times a week for 3 months i can get another snake for sure so i agreed.

you're only 14 - get a motor bike/pit bike.... =)

Quiet frankly it's a good idea. Physical wellness/keeping fit = new snake.

I wish my mother had done that instead of just telling me I was fat for four years :|

Sounds like an ok deal to me, but maybe your Dad should go to the skate park with you as well. My kids really enjoy me going to the skate park with them.

If you feel you don't like lifting weights you can concentrate on swimming or cardio. Either way its a great opportunity. Fat people hate the world and most of all themselves. Keep fit! :)

Sounds like an ok deal to me, but maybe your Dad should go to the skate park with you as well. My kids really enjoy me going to the skate park with them.

Hey Banjo, post some pics of you zooming around on skates.

If u are going to the gym make sure u do everything the wrong way. Dont want to be screwing anything up.

If u are going to the gym make sure u do everything the wrong way. Dont want to be screwing anything up.

I think you mean do things the "right" way. :D
Also start off very light. Get the body used to the new routine and movements

thanks guy, im looking forward to it actually should be starting next week Tuesday an im get tested by a trainer there to tell me what i need to work on and how to do it properly so should be good.

oh and the snake im getting is ethier a murray darling or a diamond but will be thinking for about 3 months anyway

Hey Banjo, post some pics of you zooming around on skates.

I actually have a Mongoose Ritual which I go to the skate park on with the boys, I'll try and get some pics for you all to laugh at.

i ride an eastern grim reaper :D
broke my leg at the start of march

backflip.jpg
barspin fail lol.jpg
whip the hip.jpg

and the video Shaye Brokenleg Byles | Facebook
:D enjoy the video of me breaking my leg and getting a plate, 6 screws and 2 rods
cheers shaye

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back