Native Animal Keepers Licence E-Book?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesmoho

Reaction score
has anybody else had trouble trying to register for their electronic record keeping book. ive filled in all my details and for some reason they're not being recognised....

To register the deccw needs your email. Email them and get them to update you details. Once they have got it sorted it's really easy.

I emailed them and they restored all my details, within 24 hours it was fixed and I lodged...

thanks, I did just that about 10 mins ago so hopefully itll get all sorted

im trying to record deaths and carry a python forward... ive had no trouble recording my new reptiles, but yea recording deaths and adding previous snakes to inventory doesn't seem do-able.

i tried to record death but it says i cant do it as i do not have that animal. then i try to add the animal and it says i cant because i got it before april 2010.

i checked FAQ seems like they keep record of previous log books so they know what ive got, so how do i let them know ive had an animal die and i still have previous animals on hand :S

help?

dw i figured it all out :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back