order my kid a BHP :P

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FusionMorelia

Reaction score
my son wants a BHP hes 12 he begs me every day
i wont let him take on that responsibility until he can do his chores without being forced or nagged if he cant even remember to take the bin out how will he remember to feed,clean and water a lil hatchie python,
anyway i finally ordered him a BHP, not as awesome as den's but im pleasantly surprised :)

however i think my son is gonna be a little....um..... peeved :p

soft-blackhead_1.jpg

stuffed toy which makes realistic hissing sound
The Stuffed bleack headed python measures about 52 inches.
when i saw this guy i had to get it hahaha

Last edited:
Oh I hope your son has your sense of humour, that's so funny:lol:

Its the opposite for me, we had to get rid of our cat and the kids were devistated so I said "Ill get you a cute little snake", "we dont want a snake dad". To bad son, dont worry though dad will look after it. HAHAHA

Now natorey, i some(most) of the time forget to dop my chores and take out the rubbish and i own snakes with no trouble? feed,change water and clean cages, still funnty though but said

i am trying to teaching him some responsibility and to work for what he wants, if he wants the snake he has to earn it by doing his jobs and saving up, hes in his 1st yr of high school now so hes a young man and im not buying him a BHP, he will however buy it himself and if he really wants it he will do his jobs and save for it :)

My dad bought me my first snake when i was 8. I think its a good way to teach responsibility lol, although he did most of the caring and due to the unfortunate temper of my first snake handling was a no unless my dad was there. But lol, thats quite funny!

Where did you get the stuffed snakes from? My little brothers been asking me to get him a snake for a while...

I can't wait to have kids!

That way when I buy something I can always say, it's for the kids :p Just kidding.

I do wanna have kids but not for that reason :)

Where did you get the stuffed snakes from? My little brothers been asking me to get him a snake for a while...

I can't wait to have kids!

That way when I buy something I can always say, it's for the kids :p Just kidding.

I do wanna have kids but not for that reason :)

i will have that excuse when my sister has kids. my neices and nephews will learn real responsibility in helping auntie rhi spot clean, change water etc. buy one snake and one lizard etc that when they stay with me they have to look after it but ill do the rest when theyre at home

Little snotballs,thats kids.mine is 13 and drives me looney.love those teddies,mine is purple and black and about 4ft long,from the show.

it's good to know im not the only parent that likes to be 'nasty' to my kid.hell it's payback for all the crap they put us through,can't wait for his 21st.i got the bare bummed bunny rug pics all sorted.

lol if you told him he's getting a bhp and he gets this he'll probably run away... i'd cry.
I always forget to take out the trash but my reptiles are alive and healthy :p

That's a great looking BHP! Lol
I'm sure by the time he has earned the right to purchase his own snake he will be so proud of himself. Good idea to get him involved if you ask me, maybe this teaser will encourage him to get his chores done even quicker!

HAHAHAHAHHAHA that is something my dad would do.
He is the nastiest person like that. He says he will get something, what happens...... oh sorry darling i couldn't get it this week, but ill get it next week.
No you wont dad, you've said that for five years now, just admit it, your scared. HAHHA

so what did i do when mum got her first snake? run around the house after a screaming girl caugh caugh, my father, until he gave up. HAHAHAAHAHAHHA

my son wants a BHP hes 12 he begs me every day
i wont let him take on that responsibility until he can do his chores without being forced or nagged if he cant even remember to take the bin out how will he remember to feed,clean and water a lil hatchie python

I know adults think that if we don't take out the rubbish, unstack the dish washer, hang out the clothes, we will not be able to remember and take on the responsibility of owning a pet...but to me the a pet is completely different than putting the dishes away. Putting the dishes away is boring, where caring for them is fun. It just annoys me when anyone says a kid will not be able to look after an animal, especially when they relate it to house hold chores.

Getting a pet is good to teach us responsibility. Get him one and see how it goes, if he cant look after i'm sure you would happily take it :D

hes a pretty funny kid tho he got me a walker cane for my 30th birthday and this
Xmass told me he got me an autographed picture of GSP (Georges St-Pierre)
when i opened it was a pic of him signed by my son with a hahaha quote lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back