The Royal Wedding.....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst a lot of women/girls like the idea of getting married (as mentioned), I unfortunately think it's rather deluded. Why? It's nothing more than a silly tradition, and given divorce rates I don't see how it expresses love (if anything).

There are much better ways to express your love than the superficiality of marriage.
Make sure that shelf you;re sitting on is fitted with Dynabolts...:)

exactly and who wants to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars just to get divorced 3-5mths later. way over rated and so are the royals

You certainly didn't underrate the cost of a wedding...:)

Last edited:
I hear over n over again women stating your nervousness on the day shaking and such,...You are sure about marrying the bloke otherwise you wouldn't have organised and spent all that time n money and your surrounded by family and friends who are there as your support soooo.....What are you exactly nervous about? Really interested to get a few replies cause im struggling to understand why.
I have been married twice, both times I was not nervous or shaking I only had a celebrant with the required 2 witness's. I am not sure what all the jittery stuff is about LOL eeerrrr perhaps thats why they didnt last(the marriages lol)maybe it is a yard stick(just kidding, I dont usually get nervous) I wish I could be more helpful Smithers :)

Make sure that shelf you;re sitting on is fitted with Dynabolts...:)

You certainly didn't underrate the cost of a wedding...:)
I really feel marriage and weddings are an outdated tradition, I horribly regret both times and actually only did it under duress.
I only paid $500 first time and $1000 second time..... Oh well didnt waste too much money LOL
I respect those who do want to do it, however it is not for me.

Last edited:
Like I stated in the other wedding post, I think its nice to see something like this instead of people killing their kids and wars occupying the media and peoples minds. Its a slice of history people, take what enjoyment you can from a modern day fairytale.

Like I stated in the other wedding post, I think its nice to see something like this instead of people killing their kids and wars occupying the media and peoples minds. Its a slice of history people, take what enjoyment you can from a modern day fairytale.
I agree, the way I see it if you dont want to watch it press the button LOL. The tragic happenings of the world are nearly too much to bare, it does
offer some people cheer and comfort(the wedding)

I think it's a multi million dollar waste of time.
Sick sad world when folks want to be involved in a complete strangers life.

There are plenty of good things that go on in the world, it's not attention grabbing newspaper selling stuff though. Most people want to gossip about something horrible or that surrounds the so called celebrity they're sub conciously stalking so that's what gets the front page.

Last edited by a moderator:
A good dose of panacur would get rid of the parasites. There seems to be a lot of people out there that really need to get a life of their own.

Bl**dy fan fair has run into my friday night footy....what the ....now im an anti royalist. Go the Doggies!!!!

Equinny,
So I am watching the wedding Kate looked gorgeous in her gown, unfortunately mate she made it down the aisle without stacking it, lots of preying and lots of hymns and choir songs I reckon the guests have had there far share of preying till at least the next royal wedding.....I'm sure a few have sore throats from singing and are just hanging for a beer!!!!

Do you hear a fat lady singing??

I can't really talk I follow the panthers lol
just wait till barba gets the ball he always scores that should get you back in the game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't really talk I follow the panthers lol
just wait till barba gets the ball he always scores that should get you back in the game

I don't really hold much luck being up in QLD,.....haha I used to live in Penrith for 38 yrs and not once followed Panthers. lol

Well barba didn't score but he set it up

I love how this has turned to sport :D

I personally think we would be more interested if it was Australian, but its not, so we don't care that much.
Well I don't anyway. But good on them, if they genuinely love each other or whatever, then they can be happy.
Doesn't affect my day.

thank god thats over
wipe-head.jpg

Equinny,
So I am watching the wedding Kate looked gorgeous in her gown, unfortunately mate she made it down the aisle without stacking it, lots of preying and lots of hymns and choir songs I reckon the guests have had there far share of preying till at least the next royal wedding.....I'm sure a few have sore throats from singing and are just hanging for a beer!!!!

Damn!!! I was hoping that she did and they just pretended it didn't happen... lol

As for the being nervous walking down the isle mentioned earlier. I was not in any way nervous on my wedding day, I was so pleased to be marrying the man I loved and the father of our beautiful son. I don't understand why anyone would be so nervous getting married..
You want to know nervous? My husband passed away 2 years into our marriage... try reading a Eulogy in front of a church full of people, trying to get the words out without collapsing on the floor.

You want to know nervous? My husband passed away 2 years into our marriage... try reading a Eulogy in front of a church full of people, trying to get the words out without collapsing on the floor.
I dont think I could handle that...

I once saw an interview with Diana and she said she knew as she was walking down the aisle that it was mistake and that he didn't love her, but it was too late !!! And we all know how sad that situation turned out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back