It's over, what did you think .................

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

grannieannie

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I loved her dress....I thought her bouquet could have been a bit bigger, and would have liked to have seen the tiara a bit bigger too...but generally I thought she looked modest and lovely. I would have liked a bit more colour in the flowers.

I thought the trees in the cathedral looked stupid. I thought Andrew's daughters looked ghastly....particularly one of the hats, looked like something from a $2 shop.

I thought the Doggies were lacking in defence but over all gave a good effort,....hehe,...I thought Lisa Wilkinsons hat looked a lot better than her husbands dumb red bandanna ;)

yeah the blues played good, (they still arnt good enough to beat the tigers though !)
swannies looked weak today, expected more from them!

I think that it is a complete and utter waste of broadcasting time. What makes that pompous family SO special, that the majority of free to air channels are broadcasting their wedding? Ridiculous.

They should crawl back into buckingham pallace.

the dress was beautiful, very simple and elegant, suited her perfectly.
The tiara was made in 1936 for the Queen Mother, and was loaned to her by the Queen.
The earrings were a wedding gift from Kate's parents.
I felt sorry for the little flower girls though, one looked close to tears the whole way down the aisle! Very brave! My DS walked me down the aisle when he was 3, and that was a nightmare, he was terrified, and it was a tiny wedding!
I was very impressed with her composure during the whole thing, I know I would have been a total mess! (in fact I was for my own wedding and there was less than 100 people there! LOL)

I thought the Doggies were lacking in defence but over all gave a good effort

yeah doggies were a bit off-form tonight, Go the Might Broncos!
Kate looked too modest imo (from what I saw of it) for a modern day wedding. the Royals need to keep up with times. they could've taken the lace off the arms & left Kate in a nice strapless dress, she still would've looked lovely.

who cares! I was just annoyed it ate in the Broncos V Doggies match and some idiot posted the score on FB and ruined my rum drinking session.

Kate is so beautiful but her makeup was hideous.

And Fergie's girls looked revolting as usual :lol:

I actually loved the look of the trees though.

Need more frontal nudity and some jive talking robots. :):);)
Actually, due to a bout of sanity, we didn't watch it, instead we watched episodes 1 & 2 of DAs series "Life". Watching Komodo Dragons kill a water buffalo was, to me nd my wife, much more interesting.

I thought it would mean no more royal family related posts for atleast ten years. I'm not suprised her dress was decent, i too would have nice threads if i was given free money although mine would probably be worth tuning in for. Circa 1860's ensemble with flames shooting out from where my nipples would be. or something.

...i watched the chasers instead :)...to bad their coverage of the wedding got canceled :(

I loved her dress....I thought her bouquet could have been a bit bigger, and would have liked to have seen the tiara a bit bigger too...but generally I thought she looked modest and lovely. I would have liked a bit more colour in the flowers.

I thought the trees in the cathedral looked stupid. I thought Andrew's daughters looked ghastly....particularly one of the hats, looked like something from a $2 shop.

What are you talking about? have I missed something?

I think that it is a complete and utter waste of broadcasting time. What makes that pompous family SO special, that the majority of free to air channels are broadcasting their wedding? Ridiculous.

They should crawl back into buckingham pallace.

Ok, now I know what's going on...

Meh what evs... it's considered major so they hijack everything, no one really cares... except maybe the poms... I mean only exception this time is that they married an Aussie chick yeh?

Become a republic already so we can ditch the monarch...

Well I thought the swans were going to ****e it in, but they got done.
Then on a newsbreak I saw Pric Charlie with a nice soldier suit covered
in medals and wondered where the hell he got them from?

Well I thought the swans were going to ****e it in, but they got done.
Then on a newsbreak I saw Pric Charlie with a nice soldier suit covered
in medals and wondered where the hell he got them from?

I think he scored them at the Salvation Army

yeah doggies were a bit off-form tonight, Go the Might Broncos!
Kate looked too modest imo (from what I saw of it) for a modern day wedding. the Royals need to keep up with times. they could've taken the lace off the arms & left Kate in a nice strapless dress, she still would've looked lovely.

She wasn't allowed to have strapless (that dress would have been amazing as a strapless too) because the wedding was in Westminster Abbey or some bollocks.

Kate looked very hot and beautiful at the same time. Well done William

Highlight for me was when channel 9 stopped airing it and televised the broncos v bulldogs match :D

Highlight for me was when channel 9 stopped airing it and televised the broncos v bulldogs match :D

tell me about it. I thought they were going to put the game later as the wedding was not finished. I was happy when the game started!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back