It's over, what did you think .................

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, i missed the game & the wedding, i was busy infringing vehicles outside the Justin Beiber Concert, good times!!!!

I was seriously waiting for a god-almighty bang! Did anyone notice how crap-scared the chaffeurs were who were driving William out to the cathedral :p I truly thought at one stage we'd see something horrific, I can't tell you that I'm glad to be proven wrong.

How bald has William gotten? :lol: The poor bugger should have left his hat on :D

Indeed.

Playing with ones python on a bed brings to mind disturbing images, yet better than the royal wedding.

I was seriously waiting for a god-almighty bang! Did anyone notice how crap-scared the chaffeurs were who were driving William out to the cathedral :p I truly thought at one stage we'd see something horrific, I can't tell you that I'm glad to be proven wrong.

How bald has William gotten? :lol: The poor bugger should have left his hat on :D
Yeah, did you clock Harry, hes developing a devon slice on top of his head to.

Kate looked like she had taken a couple of endone during the vows...

I too Moose was thinking wow what if.......But nothing :(

Yeah, did you clock Harry, hes developing a devon slice on top of his head to.

Harry is stated to be 1 of those people, (and the most famous ), who has not used shampoo/soap on his hair for many years. wash in water only. Richard Glover is another of such people,as is this writer....4+ years....Harry, i fear did not show as a good example for our movement......................you will never see dandruff on yourself again, if you follow this method

I thought she looked gorgeous!
I think this couple will be a saviour to the royal family! A breath of fresh air so to speak.
Yep, Fergies daughters looked hideous as usual. I don't understand how people that have so much money can still look atrocious!
Did anyone hear Dame Edna's comment on Julia Gillards hat?
She said it looked like a satellite dish or something had flown onto the side of her head and stayed there LOL

HAHA Sammy from the radio station here said she was looking forward to seeing Camilla pulling the carriage lol

Harry is stated to be 1 of those people, (and the most famous ), who has not used shampoo/soap on his hair for many years. wash in water only. Richard Glover is another of such people,as is this writer....4+ years....Harry, i fear did not show as a good example for our movement......................you will never see dandruff on yourself again, if you follow this method
Are you serious?, what do your pillows smell like?

im just glad its over!!!! urgh fergs girls have no taste

im just glad its over!!!! urgh fergs girls have no taste

hahaha fame and money doesn't automatically come with taste.
Surely they have enough paid people around them to tell them that they look ridiculous.

I had my own wedding,i married Mr Jack Daniels to the lovely Miss Coke,they married in an castle made of iceand glass.later they had the breif but intense recception in my mouth and then were whisked away to private honeymoon in the lovely resort know as my stomach.all who attended thought it was a marvellous occasion.The groom was a dashing shade of golden brown and the bride was radiant in her bottle before the wedding had begun.

thats the thing Fay, you cant tell a royal they look hideous its like telling a fat chick that yes those jeans make her butt huge...you'll get socked in the face
monkey-surprised-face.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back