Where can i get fake grass/plants etc

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparky85

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Im in the middle of building a new double enclosure for my two pythons. Im aiming at producing a "natural" looking enclosure, much like those at the zoo. Does anyone have any ideas where i can get decent quality fake plants and grass?

Send just_plain_nuts a pm

I asked the same question bout 2 weeks ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone posted this a while ago,..They are rebuilding the site Here but you can click on the categories on the left hand side of screen.

You can also get some good buys at reject shop, Go Lo or 2 dollar shops etc

I look at the Exo Terra and Reptile One websites product catalogs. Choose what I want then go see my local pet shop as they deal with them and will order in what I want, and give warranty on any electrical etc.

I've even ordered items the local pet shop didn't know was out, they then asked for my feedback after they arrived and in some cases ordered some for stock.

Pet store,

I wouldnt go Ebay mainly because you can get some pretty fake looking stuff which looks real in photo's.
I've bought some amazing plants off ebay, there is a guy in HK who sells beautiful stuff for a fraction of the price you get them from pet shops for. I've also got some nice things from $2 shops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back