100% Het for Albino Spotted python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SR could have bred hundreds of hets (not saying this is the case). One albino male can be mated over many females.

Therefore i am sure they have surplus stock.

John was very open with all those that bought in the first round of offerings and detailed exactly how many hets has bred. It was quite a modest amount so there wont be a 'flood' of albinos any time soon.

Troy, 350grams is ok, but my girl is now over 500 :)

John was very open with all those that bought in the first round of offerings and detailed exactly how many hets has bred. It was quite a modest amount so there wont be a 'flood' of albinos any time soon.

Troy, 350grams is ok, but my girl is now over 500 :)

hehehe showoff! :lol::lol::lol:

They only have the 1 so far, this was confirmed by John W himself.

Gird

Don't forget SR aren't the only ones that are breeding them, there is more than one albino out there, a few more than one in fact.

Don't forget SR aren't the only ones that are breeding them, there is more than one albino out there, a few more than one in fact.

Well, so the rumours have it, but have yet to see any pics to prove this. I know the story about the other animals, but they ave not showed a pic of any white animal they have produced. Everyone knows John at SR has a white snake and can therefore gaurantee hets. Also, what happened to the supposed white macs that were going to be at the recent show and the how can they offer "hets" if they have no white snake..?? There seems to be a lot of Chinese whispers going on about the other animals, so why not just post some new pics and put an end to the rumours.

Well, so the rumours have it, but have yet to see any pics to prove this. I know the story about the other animals, but they ave not showed a pic of any white animal they have produced. Everyone knows John at SR has a white snake and can therefore gaurantee hets. Also, what happened to the supposed white macs that were going to be at the recent show and the how can they offer "hets" if they have no white snake..?? There seems to be a lot of Chinese whispers going on about the other animals, so why not just post some new pics and put an end to the rumours.

Spot on Daz. So far its all smoke and mirrors. Prove me wrong and put up a pic of an adult albino ;)

If J.W. really only has one albino, he must know of others from the same line to be selling "hets".

spotted pythons are beautiful pythons it was my first very placid ,, err sorry myns a blonde spotted

Snake ranch have dropped thier price down to $1800 ea for hets...if you bought a pair a month ago you would be spewing!

must have been a week special of $1800 each as they have now gone up to $2200 each

I was gonna say something when I saw your post, as I had just been looking at the site, and it was still $2200.... If only the $400 made a difference as to whether or not I could afford any! Then I could be peeved I missed it :D

You could probably haggle them down if you kept trying ;)
If I had a spare few thousand, I'd probably pick up 2 females and 1 male as a trio, pump out some albinos, then put an albino over a nice blonde, the albino blondes would look rather nice hehehe :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back