Funny names please :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kamaia

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone.

My friends and i help each other get the snakes from scary, biting machines to loveable little pets. We are always looking for funny names for the new members of the family.

for instance, we have Amow (backwards for Woma), Shaggy (carpet python), Fluffy (carpet python as well) plus many more silly names.

I'd love to have your input of humour on this.

We are currently looking after two QLD Childrens. Any names you suggest? :D

Wills n Kate....ha no please don't call them that they are not Royal Pythons

I've named all my snakes after designer labels like, gucci, armani, hugo etc. Maybe you could name yours ekans and arbok, from pokemon. They spell snake and kobra backwards. I also thought of calling some animals after banks, cos when you think of it, it's where all your money goes lol.
Or another funny one would be like the dog one deefa, you could call em esfa and pefa... Lol

Mine aren't scary.....or funny...but here goes...

Darwin het male - Charles (after Charles Darwin)
Albino Darwin female - Marilyn (my favourite blonde... Monroe)
Cape York jungle male - George (of the jungle)
Cape York jungle female - Audrey (my favourite brunette - Hepburn)
Green tree python - Ennvy (for obvious reasons)

:)

ok im still tossing around names for my snake but i have these as ideas
penny (leonards gf on TBB)
winkle (sheldons arch enemy lesley winkle from TBB)
neffie (this is what ma wants the name to be)
athena (greek godess of battle and wisdom)

Manishma
its hebrew for "whats going on"

I have a Diamond Python that is a girl her name is Guss the Mus, jungle called Tarzan (of coarse) and the diamond i lost was ElWood lol

Last edited:
Wills n Kate....ha no please don't call them that they are not Royal Pythons

Why not? LOL
we just bought a female beardie to go with our boy, 'Wilson' or 'Wil' for short.. we were driving 2hrs home that evening and wondering what to call her.. seeing as the royal wedding was the same day (airing live on tv as we were driving home), we named her Princess Katherine.. plus it doubles as a great way to remember when we bought her...

what about SCUBA? don't know why...very random....first thing that came to mind

my male bredlis name is buddy... i took too long to name him so yeh buddy would do lol

Last edited:
I have a spotted called skittle, and a jungle called nimrod, it means rebel hunter. I thought it suited him cause his prefered prey is human lol

hahahahaha. mumofsnakelover...... seems like a bit of a no brainer........ i love it. hahhahaha

My spotted is called Nagini, its not a funny name but my cousins jungle is called Daisy and shes vicious hahah and his brother has an albino darwin called Larry. No idea whats the story behind the names but obviously I nicked mine from Harry Potter, but theres a mythological side to a Nagini ('Naga'), its a half woman half snake I'm pretty sure.

Haha oh and this isn't rep-name related, but my best mate has a tiny TINY chihuaha X and its called Rex. It is so small is sleeps in a shoe... and when you call out "SICK EM, REX!" It jumps around and starts yapping loudly, thinking its fierce... Its absolutely hilarious!

I have a jungle girl = sookie la-la
bubby childrens = bazynga
woma male = jeffery
male beardie = squishie
baby beardies = princess,budlie and hydgie
gecko = baxter

have already picked my name for my albino,when i get her,blizzard or blizz for short.

penny (leonards gf on TBB)

I have a woma named penny for the same reason......
My wife sugested the name because the woma is stunning and so is penny :)

I also have:
Woma named Yogi
Jungle named Layla
BHP's named Medusa and Sway
Coastals named Sharkhan and Anika
Murray Darling named Cosmo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back