Osama Bin Laden has been killed

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So with these reptiles...... can we keep them? What are their colours etc?;)

How do you stage 9/11, about 2 million people watched it happen in NY from the ground. What, did they use hallucinagens on the entire population of NY.

How do you stage 9/11, about 2 million people watched it happen in NY from the ground. What, did they use hallucinagens on the entire population of NY.

Something like that. They didn't really need such an elaborate excuse to invade the mid-east to begin with so it just doesn't make sense to kill 3000+ civilians

I think things will get worse. I think Americans Dancing in the street over his death is a bit unnecessary... There is no need to celebrate anyone's death :|

OSAMA bin Laden was holed up in a two-storey house 100 metres from a Pakistani military academy when four helicopters carrying US anti-terror forces swooped in the early morning hours of Monday and killed him.

Flames rose today from the building that was the apparent target of the raid as it was confirmed that the world's most wanted fugitive died not in a cave, but in a town best known as a garrison for the Pakistani military.
A US official said one of bin Laden's sons was also killed in the raid, along with three others, but the official did not name the son or the others killed.
CNN reported that the al-Qaeda leader was shot the head, citing a US congressional source, while Agence France-Presse reported that Pakistani TV channels had broadcast an image said to be of "bin Laden's face".
Pakistani officials and a witness said bin Laden's guards opened fire from the roof of the building, and one of the choppers crashed.
The sound of at least two explosions rocked the small northwestern town of Abbottabad where the al-Qaeda chief made his last stand.
The US said no Americans were harmed in the raid.
Abbottabad is home to at least one regiment of the Pakistani army, is dotted with military buildings and home to thousands of army personnel.
Surrounded by hills and with mountains in the distance, it is less than half a day's drive from the border region with Afghanistan, where most intelligence assessments believed bin Laden was holed up.
The news he was killed in an army town in Pakistan will raise more pointed questions of how he managed to evade capture and whether Pakistan's military and intelligence leadership knew of his whereabouts and sheltered him.
Critics have long accused elements of Pakistan's security establishment of protecting bin Laden, though Islamabad has always denied this.
Abbotabad resident Mohammad Haroon Rasheed said the raid happened about 1.15am local time on Monday.
"I heard a thundering sound, followed by heavy firing. Then firing suddenly stopped. Then more thundering, then a big blast," he said.
"In the morning when we went out to see what happened, some helicopter wreckage was lying in an open field."
He said the house was 100 metres away from the gate of the academy.
A Pakistani official in the town said fighters on the roof opened fire on the choppers as they came close to the building with rocket propelled grenades.
Another official said four helicopters took off from the Ghazi air base in northwest Pakistan.
Women and children were taken into custody during the raid, he said.

If he was killed by America, then he is now a martyr.. Which could make things worse..

how can they think the war is over when there are thousands that were worshipers and hundreds of thousands more that obey his every command, i think its just the start of something worse, unless the us said he was alive and puppeted him into saying us is ok lets all live in peace then theu us could have their own jihad army lol

It was said that Saddam Hussein had over 40 look-a-likes..? Why wouldn't the most wanted (and an extremely wealthy one at that) man on the planet have the same?
dont they all look similar anyway?

Last edited:
how can they think the war is over when there are thousands that were worshipers and hundreds of thousands more that obey his every command, i think its just the start of something worse, unless the us said he was alive and puppeted him into saying us is ok lets all live in peace then theu us could have their own jihad army lol

Theres the chance (or hope rather) that Al-qaeda will collapse in a power struggle as someone tries to take charge, or splinter into a less organised group. But yeah its far from over.

Are you serious, we are dumb? We know exactly the risk are and except that so idiots like yourself can live in such a lucky country with the lifestyle you take for granted......... we know exactly were we stand on the grander scale shame you dont.....................

You're dumb if you believe people aren't profiting from your gallant efforts.

War is money.

Theres the chance (or hope rather) that Al-qaeda will collapse in a power struggle as someone tries to take charge, or splinter into a less organised group. But yeah its far from over.

Well from what I've heard, he wasn't the 'leader' in that sense though.. People don't work for him, they just believe in his way of life and perform acts of terrorism.

You're dumb if you believe people aren't profiting from your gallant efforts.

War is money.

Where in his post did he say anything like that? Mate you really need to start thinking before you posting...

Well from what I've heard, he wasn't the 'leader' in that sense though.. People don't work for him, they just believe in his way of life and perform acts of terrorism.

Where in his post did he say anything like that? Mate you really need to start thinking before you posting...

No I don't. My whole point in my first post was that War is for profit. He missed that entirely and said he wasn't dumb for going to war.

At this point, it would be foolish to withdraw troops and let them regain strength to attack, but it still doesn't take away from the fact that soldiers are collateral damage in the pursuit of more money and power.

Maybe you should read everything and put it in context before you post. He missed the point of my post that he quoted.

Point taken, my scenario probably won't play out then haha.

We can sit here speculating on what effect this will have on the world but it's just going to be a case of wait and see.

At any rate I'm sure the world will keep spinning as it always does.

Last edited:
dont get too excited, i would imagine there is a good chance that a whole lot of angry bombers will be on the loose, so i would imagine the troops will be staying for a few more years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back