Best Enclosure setup for a python?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

python_boy

Reaction score
FOR MY SNAKES BENIFET

i was just siting here thinking, all of my enclosures have branches, fake hides, fake plants and reptile one coc-fiber substrate. i was thinking if just news paper, fake hide one end plant in the middle and water dish at the end would be the best way to go? all what i said before? any advise is very much appreciated;D kthanks:lol:

or what i said before**

anyone? option 1 or option 2?

Last edited:
option one for sure! enclosures look to bare with just a hide water bowl and a fake plant, nothin for the snake to "have fun" in..mine has plenty of climbin branches rocks logs fake plants one shelf two hides, my new enclosure will be a made as close as possible to an MD's habitat

just it gets dirter, and messier quicker with option one:) anyone else got opinion?

it doesnt take much time cleaning up after one snake, if u have a big collection goin option two is probly better...still have the odd branch here n there tho

option one = snake benifit option two = owners benifit...... if i was a snake a freakind love a enclousre all decked out for different places to hide and climb :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back