Osama Bin Laden has been killed

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
its amazing to think that something as "holy" as religion can bring such pain and suffering into our lives

It's not Islam that has caused it it's al Qaeda and their interpretation of the Quran. The Quran actually preaches peace and condemns violence. It's the extremists in the religion that cause the problems. If you look back through history religion has been the biggest cause of war as they justify there actions as holy to there god. There are extremist in every religion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which is why the world would be better off without it. One of my favourite quotes - "Good people will always do good things. Bad people will always do bad things but for a good person to do bad things, that takes religion"

I can see this thread getting closed quickly due to the "no religion" threads. Religion has held the world back from advancement. Think of all the oppression that happened during the time of the inquisition. Anyone with a new idea other than the ideals of the church were persecuted.

Yeah you're probably right Dan. That will be my last comment about religion. The difficult thing is that's kinda what is at the bottom of the situation

This thread has had everything death, religion, insults, conspiracy theories, stupidity and engineering it's been an interesting read

All it needs now is exotics and hybrids, then it will have everything hahaha!

LOL...Body buried at sea....I'm far from a conspiracy theorist, but that sounds like absolute bollocks to me.

I don't know why you're arguing with me mate, we are thinking along the same lines. I don't believe a plane hit the pentagon, either. A hole the size of a bedroom wall and minimal wreckage doesn't add up.

A friend of mine, her friend was killed in the Pentagon tragedy. Her name was Yvonne Kennedy. So don't tell me that it didn't happen.

the Americans had his sister's DNA stored after she passed away in Boston, so that if they ever caught him they could DNA it to confirm it. It was him.

He is dead it's just the conspiracy wackos that question it. Even al Qaeda has acknowledged that he was killed.

This still won't bring an end to anything...unfortunately.

A figurehead was killed (and now made a martyr). A figurehead is easily replaced.

This war isn't just about the loss of american lives. People seem to forget that many innocent lives on the other side have been killed by the so called 'good guys' that didn't deserve it.

Lmao, so they buried (or dumped) his body in the ocean? What a way to get rid of the so called most wanted man on the planets body after a decade of searching for him.

Can everybody stop saying they took DNA tests to prove it was him... What does this mean to you? Are you ever going to see the results and/or do testing for yourself?

If i told you I had the DNA of a T-Rex stored in my freezer are you going to believe me? Get a clue...

America owns Osama and has used him as an excuse for everything that has happened in the Middle East.

A friend of mine, her friend was killed in the Pentagon tragedy. Her name was Yvonne Kennedy. So don't tell me that it didn't happen.

Did I say it didn't happen? No I did NOT.

I said a 747 didn't do it.

Lmao, so they buried (or dumped) his body in the ocean? What a way to get rid of the so called most wanted man on the planets body after a decade of searching for him.

Can everybody stop saying they took DNA tests to prove it was him... What does this mean to you? Are you ever going to see the results and/or do testing for yourself?

If i told you I had the DNA of a T-Rex stored in my freezer are you going to believe me? Get a clue...

America owns Osama and has used him as an excuse for everything that has happened in the Middle East.

This has been my point all along, yet you've argued with me?

Did I say it didn't happen? No I did NOT.

I said a 747 didn't do it.

Yer great how compassionate of you, a innocent person died and your telling Fay that it was the American government that killed her friends friend.

Good work

Yer great how compassionate of you, a innocent person died and your telling Fay that it was the American government that killed her friends friend.

Good work

Why does it matter who was responsible? Is it any less of a tragedy?

My heart goes out to everyone who has lost their life, but what are you getting at?

A 747 is over 120 ft wide, 40 foot tall.

The hole in the pentagon was a lot smaller than that.

The wreckage was supposedly VAPORISED, 12 tons of steel
And titanium (just the engines) were vaporised, YET THE TERRORISTS BODY WERE IN TACT AND IDENTIFIABLE.

Explain how 12 tons of titanium and steel goes missing (I'm not even talking about the rest of the wreckage) but old Mohammeds body was in tact enough to identify it.

Watch the video. I know you won't, but all your posts are negligible until you have researched every possibility. That video has physics professors saying it's impossible.

Tell me why 3 planes were able to get into US airspace without being intercepted? In the year 2000 over 60 interceptions were made with 100% success within 10 minutes.

September 11, 4 planes flying in US airspace for 80 minutes without a drama.

Explain it.

Not Many people know about the other building that collapsed. It was part of the world trade centres. 47 floors high, no plane hit it, yet it imploded on the same day. Explain that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back