Cricket keeper tub for baby python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

happyherps

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hi all was just wondering if anyont thinks this type of tub would be ok for a baby diamond python heat mat up one end hides ect... but do you think they would that one in pic is 30hx20wx40L any advice would be great sorry bout poor quality pics they off my phone.

Attachments

• 01052011(001).jpg
    01052011(001).jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 50
  • 01052011(002).jpg
    01052011(002).jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 51
  • 01052011.jpg
    01052011.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 79
yeah but change the substrate to paper towel or newspaper for a hatchie

yeah sorry guys i have my baby superworms in there atm i was just wondering if sizewize it would be ok cos i have 8 of them on order and i thought instead of goin and buying click clack couldnt i just turn one of these into one instead

water bowl,toilet roll, heat mat under 1/3rd of it and a hide, sure

looks ok. but use something other than a toilet roll as a hide. i dont like toilet rolls as there open and not really a hide in the sence imo

thanks guys for posting very appreciated. anyone else ????

Terracotta pots turned upside down and with a hole drilled in the top make awesome hides. They are solid so dont tip over easily and they are well insulated to keep your baby warm.

i use light bulb boxes, a tip from a breeder i got. has come in handy. The terracotta pots are a good idea as well i have them for my jungle and he loves them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back