Australain Reptile Breeders Alliance

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would hope there is some sort of screening process to weed them out.

One would hope so, but that would mean that one of the major supporters wouldn't be allowed in from the beginning..

Last edited:
You would hope so Jay, but a screening process could produce a lot of dramas with breeders. They try to advertise, get rejected - bad mouthing, jealousy, attempted discreditting of other breeders, the usual reptile world crap.

Haha, too true Matt!

It will be like an online directory of reputable breeders. Rather than scrolling through classifieds and buying off anyone. With this you would hope there is a little more security in your purchase?

One would hope so Jay, but if a no-namer comes along to start up on his first breeding season, does $30 ensure this?
As said, once the terms and conditions are available when the site is active I guess all this can be cleared up.

What's the difference though Jay? Apart from having it in a directory?
How is anyone actually reputable? Because they are on the directory? Because they are mates with someone else, because no one knows that they are dodgy? The reasons go and on? And really the species that are rare or hard to find will not be on this for privacy reasons so that's no help to a lot of us. This is great for new comers with their first snake who want something that is close by or someone who just wants another carpet snake, beardie or gecko.
I don't see how anyone anywhere can say that's it's 100% guarantied

I'm not sure how the legalities work but if it isn't a registered club/organisation or whatever can you still take money off people?

Spineless act by a true coward hey Matt! Are all you queenslanders like that? Why don't you say what you have to say so we get this under the belt. I highly doubt you'll ever be man enough to say anything to my face or crawl out behind your little computer desk to confront me face to face! I would like to know what I have ever done to you and your little followers personally?

I think i like my own better

gird.jpg

Who says that I was refering to you CP.com? Someone must have a guilty conscience hay?

Perhaps the registry could incorporate some field herping shots and add some locality info bullshit along with it to keep the blood thirsty holier than thou field herpers happy?

Your so spineless! Why don't you make your cheap shots count. Quickly editing your posts so the moderators can't see what you posted, how mature of you! Along with all your other spineless friends that have their little laughs. Bring it on you little girls blouse!

Minka, what has that got to do with anything?

Perhaps the registry could incorporate some field herping shots and add some locality info bullshit along with it to keep the blood thirsty holier than thou field herpers happy?

Now you're asking for one of those Jag debates you constantly whinge about.

Your so spineless! Why don't you make your cheap shots count. Quickly editing your posts so the moderators can't see what you posted, how mature of you! Along with all your other spineless friends that have their little laughs. Bring it on you little girls blouse!

Actually the mods edited that, and no one said anything about your illegal importing.

Now you're asking for one of those Jag debates you constantly whinge about.

How you derived that from what i actually said is beyond me... but nice try little fella.

Firstly I'd like to know why you think I'm targeting you and what friends? I never changed my post, purely fixed a spelling mistake and you are going on the defensive and starting the name calling straight up. Good way to promote the alliance that you are trying to represent.

You'll be right though, full immunity being a sponsor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back