Australain Reptile Breeders Alliance

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back on track.......

The thread was started by Larks, he is a member. I can vouch for him and I would say he is reputable. I have bought snakes from him and was most pleased!

So that's a 100% success rate so far for the alliance!

Now stop the bickering and bitching. Back on topic and discuss the pros and cons etc.

Yes Dan I'm sure you think you know the whole twisted story! Matt, I really don't care for infractions at this point. I am over the way you and your little buddies act like snipers late at night on here. The fact is that you will never make a difference in this world. You are simply not capable of anything constructive! You will always have your mates and your little safety blanket that you call mummy! I am expecting an infraction just lik Michael got. I can take what's coming to me unlike your cowardly self. Too scared to lose the only social arena that you think you excel in? Maybe you should go and play on your My space wall or whatever you little boys do these days to entertain yourself!
I have bitten my Tongue for long enough. Maybe one day you'll grow up and realise that life has got more involved than spouting your opinion on a forum! All 3000 posts of it. How pathetic.

So off to the chat room now? I'm sure the mods will be able to see what was discussed in the chat room to verify the events that turned this tread to ****!

Last edited:
Once again resorting to name calling, who's the mature one here? I like how you speak to me like I am a child when you are the one chucking a little tantrum... I know for a fact that I am not capable of anything constructive, however you big snake breeders are capable of creating an amazing alliance to erase all of the dodgey people out of this hobby. I applaude you.

Oh and you are still avoiding my question....why did you lose it when I never once refered to you?

Last edited:
Ive just got on here and read the thread so far and firstly I want to say SETTLE DOWN everyone.. and that means everyone. I dont care who you are this applies to all... SETTLE DOWN NOW please.

Guys, I think your getting ahead of yourselves. The idea is solid. Now the trick is to mould it into a well oiled system. How about giving it a go first before bringing out the pitchforks. The site is yet to be finished, but I can assure you that when it is ready, it will be a great tool for all reptile keepers.

At the end of the day, were just trying to help. If no one tried, no one would succeed.
I would like to thank you all for you constructive opinions, I will bring these points across to perfect the site.

Cheers,
DR

There is nothing amazing about the alliance. It stands for all those who are fair in this hobby. It represents everything that is good about the one thing that we all love! There is no reason why you can't join. If you join then you commit to representing the hobby with integrity and pride. If you don't then you are removed! Every body has a fair chance, until they let themselves down!

Everybody deserves a second chance in life! Think about that! Some people just don't have it in them to forgive!

Last edited:
If I was a member and I broke my states regulations and or laws by poaching, smuggling etc would I still be allowed to be a member?

Maturity seems to be something cp.com is not capable of, name calling must be the thing to do when you have no argument. Or ignore it all together.

If I was a member and I broke my states regulations and or laws by poaching, smuggling etc would I still be allowed to be a member?

Apparently!!

Last edited:
this thread will be referred to the site owner tomorrow and let him decide on it and on any action against any members or sponsors posts for breaking the site rules.

Ive deleted nothing and infracted no one in this thread so far but feel its got out of hand and will be referring it to the site owner tomorrow for his opinion on what action to take and against who.

Last edited:
Who is/are the person/persons behind this aliance?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back