Who has a Jug?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Commercial dog food makes dogs smell and is usually an underlying cause of allergies.

Dry commercial dog food is all my dogs get. They have the best coats, teeth and health :) They don't smell AT ALL and they don't have any allergies.

lol 11 pages of useless dribble that is a waste of server bandwidth this should be closed.

imo all these cross over dogs they make now, just so they can have a funny cute name is stupid, labra-doodles is fair enough as they were bread for people with dog hair allergies the rest is just totally pointless

i'm not sure, you'll have to ask Jude, the breeder. shes giving me one. but i think its about $300-$600?

Jesus! $600 for a mongrel??!!! I got my rotti X german shepherd for $100, and I thought that was a lot!

They're soooo cute :D Good luck with it. Have you picked out names? Boy or girl :) I love mongrels, they're waaaaaay better than pure breeds.

P.S, I'm glad your not paying for it ;)

I have a jug..

Water-Jug-Glass--WJ08.jpg

Jesus! $600 for a mongrel??!!! I got my rotti X german shepherd for $100, and I thought that was a lot!

They're soooo cute :D Good luck with it. Have you picked out names? Boy or girl :) I love mongrels, they're waaaaaay better than pure breeds.

P.S, I'm glad your not paying for it ;)
lmao. thanks LL. and syner, i like your jug ;)

Epic post count for a new fluffy on a reptile site...well done

Hate to break it to you but pretty much every "jug" in australia comes from a puppy farm in victoria or south australia....did a fair bit of research on the subject and despite flash websites and beautiful photos, theyre all just puppy mill puppies bred under vulgar conditions from abused parents......But go ahead, get a Jug, support puppy farms and Cruelty to Dogs!!!

Hate to break it to you but pretty much every "jug" in australia comes from a puppy farm in victoria or south australia....did a fair bit of research on the subject and despite flash websites and beautiful photos, theyre all just puppy mill puppies bred under vulgar conditions from abused parents......But go ahead, get a Jug, support puppy farms and Cruelty to Dogs!!!
hate to break it to you but me and my mum have know the lady since i was born and since my mum was 13 so you know, lol.

I don't understand why is this thread still going yet reptile related threads are getting closed anytime there is a discussion/debate such as this...?

Honestly Ash, why do you and other people feel the need to enquire about non-herp related animals on a reptile site? I'm sure there are plenty of dog forums, maybe join one of them if you haven't already..?

It is only going to end in page upon page of rubbish... If you want one of these mutts then here's a crazy idea for you; how about you do your own research on them and decide for yourself if you would like one and if they are the right pet for you.

I think the moderators are the only ones that can change thread titles
ahhh. okay. lol

I don't understand why is this thread still going yet reptile related threads are getting closed anytime there is a discussion/debate such as this...?

Honestly Ash, why do you and other people feel the need to enquire about non-herp related animals on a reptile site? I'm sure there are plenty of dog forums, maybe join one of them if you haven't already..?

It is only going to end in page upon page of rubbish... If you want one of these mutts then here's a crazy idea for you; how about you do your own research on them and decide for yourself if you would like one and if they are the right pet for you.
i'm not asking peoples opinions to get one or not lol, i'm asking for photos.

there is, but alot of other forums are quite slow. and i get a reply of this in like, 10sec. and i wanna see peoples personal photos :).

As appose to made up photos resulting from a Google search?.. Skimming through the pages I would say that about 25-30% of the replies have been positive and I have seen a small handful of pictures, so really was this the right place for such a thread..?

As appose to made up photos resulting from a Google search?.. Skimming through the pages I would say that about 25-30% of the replies have been positive and I have seen a small handful of pictures, so really was this the right place for such a thread..?
well its here now. just dont read this thread if it annoys you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back