Python on Australia's got talent

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kitten_pheonix

Reaction score
Did anyone else notice in the previews for Australia's got talent that there is a python on the show tomorrow? This could be interesting

YeAh I saw it that will boost up the viewers lol umm it looked like a MD but could just be a costal we will just have to wait and see :)

Did anyone else notice in the previews for Australia's got talent that there is a python on the show tomorrow? This could be interesting

Yup! Sadly, I heard myself say "I might just have to watch that"! *face/palm*

It's going to pull a rabbit out of a hat or a card trick

:lol: Hehehe, that's gold! Would love to see the snake pull a rabbit out of its hat! 8)

It was the preview for tomorrow so I hope so I don't want to watch the entire show and not see it. Yea I'm goin for md as well really pritty im wondering if they have a permit for the show?

Oh and I thought the snake was going to pole Dance like the gay guy :s damn that would of been interesting

They will want to hope no one from the NSW licencing authority will be watching!

Pretty sure it does a striptease, shedding live on TV.

ROFL you guys all crack me up!!! LOVE the strip tease idea!!!
I don't watch commercial tv, but might have to tune in just to check out what it's act is going to me, you've all gotten me interested!!

I thought it was going to tapdance for us.now that's something to see,a tapdancing python.....that snake's got talent.it's handler looked like a bit of a bellydancer kind of outfit,well it kind looked like one in the quick shots on telly.

You're all completely wrong. but the rabbit out of the hat idea was close, it's going to do disappearing magic.

"for my 1st trick i'm going to make this rabbit disappear"
"for my 2nd trick i'm going to need a volunteer from the audience, come here kyle....."

pretty sure this is illegal unless they have a permit.

I thought it was going to tapdance for us.now that's something to see,a tapdancing python.....that snake's got talent.

tapdance with what? its tongue? i'd love to see that :D
bellydancing might be more like it... oh wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back