UFO sightings & enthusiasts

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive always been interested and being in Australia, you get sightings every month.

I CAN GUARANTE YOU THAT THERE IS OTHER INTELLIGENT LIFE OUT THERE! If not intelligent, maybe just some worms or somthing haha

I am a catholic but i finding it really hard to believe in the bible....I LOVE SCIENCE! :D

I'm not catholic - but very much into science...

And you can guarantee me that there is other 'intelligent' life out there?

No you can't....

In fact - you can't even guarantee that there's worms or bacteria... in fact, you have NO proof what-so-ever.

The scientist in me suggests (Like Dana Scully) that if life exists out there, then we'll need to prove it the good ol fashioned scientific way. Right now - there is not a shred of evidence to prove life exists on other planets... end of story!

Earth was incredibly lucky to get life - really really lucky!!!

Im not a churchy but i believe in science and God. This is the best of both worlds.

Hey guys,
I haven't seen a UFO or any supernatural in the sky unfortunately... But I think it would be on my bucket list to at least see something in the sky that I wouldn't be able to explain :)
I've seen a shooting star before, about two years ago, it was very quick and bright and it made my night.
The closest I've seen to a UFO is a falling satellite in Moonta haha!

I'm not getting involved in the science vs religion debate but there are definitely things in both aspects that I believe in.

What are you seeing tho? A human aircraft or an alien aircraft? To me, it's much more logical to say human.

Same. Although I am an avid believer that there is extraterrestrial life out there, I'd need some pretty chronic convincing if I saw something out of the ordinary. Nothing I have seen so far has me 100% convinced. Not even 80% convinced they've come to earth. But hey, they might roll up next weekend :D

Ive always been interested and being in Australia, you get sightings every month.

I CAN GUARANTE YOU THAT THERE IS OTHER INTELLIGENT LIFE OUT THERE! If not intelligent, maybe just some worms or somthing haha

I am a catholic but i finding it really hard to believe in the bible....I LOVE SCIENCE! :D
Science is awesome.

You can't guarantee squat.. and if you can, I suggest you show the relevant authorities your irrefutable evidence for other life, because that's probably fairly important.

Seen few docos on the nazi ufo cover up..they reckon thats where hitler ****ed up...had endless money etc and was working on a weapon to rule the world " A-bomb..then they reckon they found somthing on somewhere along his hunt across the world ..and started bringing out tech weapons that no 1 in the world had seen....started looking for all the E.T stuff and using all his money their and lost the whole war thing..then the USA Gov took his leading science people in the feilds from from hitler ( nazi working because if they didnt familys would of been killed) then took hitlers main science man had he was the one that started up NASA and showed the Yanks how to build rockets etc and bang then yanks are on the moon!
WHERE DID ALL THIS TECH AND HELP COME FROM ?
the only living man that worked with hitler that was one of the founders at NASA said " we had alot of helo from them"
only thing he ever said about it all...Who the Hell where " them ' ?
The other 5 or 6 leading guys in their feild vanished into thin air...never seen or hurd of again..
now the story has been leaked with videos etc that hitler was working on a telaport machine..besides the flying disks
Cant remeber what they called this telaport machine in the doco..I think it was called the "Bell "?

Science is awesome.

You can't guarantee squat.. and if you can, I suggest you show the relevant authorities your irrefutable evidence for other life, because that's probably fairly important.

PHILK - i think you mean Intelligent Life -

Life - Bacteria or remanants of it has been found on minerals not of this world !
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I personally beleive that Intelligent life ( or EBE 's, Extraterrestrial Biological Entities have visted earth i think they are attracted to Nuclear technologys, Roswell new mexico is right next to white sands testing grounds ( testing ground of the nuclear weapon , its my understanding that in the 80's there was alot of sightings in the sky around ingleburn - lucas heights area !

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
why i started looking into ET life was i saw something in the night sky one morning .
I was living in the whitsundays on Hamilton island one morning going to work at around 4.00am between the mountain and a 19 storey hotel i cant tell you what i saw but it flew slient ( No sound ) lighting speed between a mountain and the 19 storey hotel , the mountain and hotel are very close and hug each other ( min distance ). my first thoughts were what can travel at such a speed (supersonic speed ) with no sound at all ! nothing i know of !!!! there was no rushing of air noise or any other noise i could hear !
i went to work and told somebody i worked with and about 3 days later they came back with a mainland newspaper that reported several people seeing the same thing unexplained oject around the whitsunday islands !!

as for Hittler researching disc technology.
germany at the time were working on vertical lift aircaft so there bombed runway would not effect there ability to defend german in the sky, a craft that can take off without the need for runways would not effect germanys air defences.
Many scienists after the war were sent around the world including USA - to work on Nuclear weapon program and even Australia to work on Various australian projects.
germany at war invented some great world inventions of their time

In fact - you can't even guarantee that there's worms or bacteria... in fact, you have NO proof what-so-ever.

The scientist in me suggests (Like Dana Scully) that if life exists out there, then we'll need to prove it the good ol fashioned scientific way. Right now - there is not a shred of evidence to prove life exists on other planets... end of story!

Earth was incredibly lucky to get life - really really lucky!!!

I thought sciencists were to be open in theorys !! never to discount the unforseen !!

NASA Finds Evidence of Alien Life on Meteorite | Alien Life Discovered

Arsonic based life forms not carbon based

NASA Life Discovery: New Bacteria Makes DNA With Arsenic

NASA scientists find bacteria that can live on arsenic - USATODAY.com

NASA scientists discover new form of life: bacteria that eat arsenic | Smartplanet

Last edited:
There is a theory that that is so the throne can go to Harry

yeah well i would have done it to if it meant i didnt have the spotlight as the king lol, not into that many ppl watching me pee and dress and speak lol

Awesome doco D3pro, certainly food for thought. It all links in, Nazis,UFOs and after seeing a few German adult feature films I can see where the whole penchant for anal probing comes into it.

ya beat me to it, not with it, lol

What are you seeing tho? A human aircraft or an alien aircraft? To me, it's much more logical to say human.

yeah ill have to back ya up d3pro i dont think anyhting i have seen even though i thought weird, are really little et's wanting to phone home...........

Last edited:
just remember, other planets would contain other chemicals, minerals.. etc.. with what we can do with the stuff on our planet.. imagine what else can be done

The Disclosure Project

I have seen 2 UFO's and i know many others who have as well and all the sightings have been with multiple people. They are definitely out there, from a mathematical and probability point of view they have to be, weather they have made contact is debatable but i believe they have, either that or the government is hiding some really high tech ****.

Ahhhh - what about DNA on meteorites...

There's always been this - they've known this long before - in fact, I even believe the chirallity was back to front on some of the meteor DNA... though I've not read the evidence.

I don't deny that there's some pretty weird organisms out there - as illustrated earlier in the thread of our thermophilic organisms living in the volcanic vents under the sea - under ridiculous temperatures and pressures... It seems life just couldn't exist down there... but if conditions were right... then wow... it flourishes...

So what I merely suggest, is we need to find the conditions before we find the entities - and the reality is - these conditions just don't exist everywhere....

As for living on arsenic - there's bacteria that live on oil spills, there's bacteria that live on sulfur, there's even bacteria that live where nothing else on earth can... but conditions are right!

I do believe there are something out there. Not sure what/who but there is something. Although i really would like to see it for myself. I would be ****** scared after seeing all of the shows where aliens come to earth and kill us.

I would like everyone who does not believe to have a think about it, think how bit the universe is how many there are, and how small we are, to think that we cannot be the only life form, to think that we are not really that special to be the only life form out there. :)

And didn't NASA find bacteria or something, which could mean there is life.

Sorry if anything i have said has already been said. I haven't read through it all.

Don't know what it is hence unidentified....

Looking up at the stars in Eucla WA a couple of years ago admiring them with the wife when we suddenly noticed one of them shift fast to the right and turn orange from white then just faded away. It had been stationary for the 20 mins we have been watching so it really caught our eye. Definitely wasn't a plane due to the high altitude as we watched a plane go past not more than 10 mins before the unexplained phenomenon.

seen similar thing when the missus and I drove over start of this year and stayed in Eucla, it wasn't the only place either we stayed at some really nice places away from the major towns and cities and it's amazing what you see sometimes if you just relax and look up, don't know if the "sightings" are more frequent middle of nowhere from less light pollution or just "quieter for them" but it's always interesting......also if you believe we are the only planet with life full stop then your a very narrow minded person 'IMO' .....there has to be more than just this little planet, perhaps we are just still far to primative and violent for them to rock up an say hey how 'bout a drink

Last edited:
It still irks me that people instantly associate UFO's with Aliens. Astronomers spend all their time looking at the skies and never see UFO's (because they can explain what they're looking at), and if they can't explain it, they endeavour to find out...they don't instantly put it down to aliens.

It's the same as when people see orbs in photos...and think it's a ghost...lol

anyone see the ancient aliens about the human DNA code and the whole hidding message / we could be hybrids ??

very very tripped out ...where would be the best place to hide a message ...a place where it can not be blown away or washed away over time..or just plain lost..in are DNA code...we still have not worked out the full code etc...
they go into detail about all this..saying we are such a basic rase atm we cant even work out are own genetics let alone everyone on earth being able to handel finding out that their are E.Ts and are genetics may have been modified not evolved.

so once we r ready as a race and more open to science and the fact that we are not alone we finally might be at the stage of cracking are own genetics and finding out the truth about who we really are as race..

so once we r ready as a race and more open to science and the fact that we are not alone we finally might be at the stage of cracking are own genetics and finding out the truth about who we really are as race..

Sorry, but what do you mean be more open to science? Scientists don't believe in conspiracy theories, they only believe in things they can prove...

You say the human race was modified, yet scientists say we evolved?

Believing in aliens has nothing to do with science...

Sorry, but what do you mean be more open to science? Scientists don't believe in conspiracy theories, they only believe in things they can prove...

Scientists haven't proven anything, that is why it is the theory of evolution, the theory of relativity, the chaos theory etc, they are all theories and can change at any minute and have done several times

Sounds like you need to watch ancient aliens S1 and S2 !!

......also if you believe we are the only planet with life full stop then your a very narrow minded person 'IMO' .....there has to be more than just this little planet, perhaps we are just still far to primative and violent for them to rock up an say hey how 'bout a drink

How is thinking life doesn't exist on other planets narrow minded....?

My question is merely based on the fact that at least (from personal experience) well over 60% (probably in excess of 75%) of people believe there is life of some sort on other planets.

Therefore the mainstream view would appear to support the life on other planets theory.

So consequently, someone going against the grain would be 'open minded'.

It's very hard for humans to imagine that there isn't something 'bigger' out there.. We all 'want' to believe... But I think it's ok to open your mind to the view point that there actually maybe nothing, not a thing, nada, out there - that would be open minded...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back