My favourite Centipede :D (warning: it may be too amazing for you :O)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice picks Nick,...The little one I have doesn't seem to be eating I knobbled the Cricket like you suggested but it's still intact not a touch? Should I have it in a smaller container or a larger one. Soz about the Q's

P.S. PL Pede...Love it. You could charge 3000 G's for it.. ;)

very cool =] i think insects in general are underrated. I just have a bird eating spider for the moment...

(and yes i know its an arachnid not an insect for anyone wanting to sound smart)

haha shh! dont be annoying. Im doing insect science next semester =]

yeah ecology is pretty good =] are you doing zoology next semester? im excited for insect science just not killing them =[

jesus nick that is one awesome pede and plimpy, just leave it, you dont know much (if anything) about centipedes, and nick does

jesus nick that is one awesome pede and plimpy, just leave it, you dont know much (if anything) about centipedes, and nick does
No, I don't know much about them.
But no-one knows that it's the only one in the hobby (as in people keep them for fun).

Oh dude give it a rest. Who cares if it's not the only one. Concentrate on the animal instead of one possibly erroneous sentence

PS nice critter Richoman

Actually the albino growling frog would be the only one (if it was) as they are all licensed.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is not chitchat forum please don't post idiotic comments . Moderators have enough work with out all of this rubbish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back