The worst things to happen inside a helmet.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
having a stack and red stuff coming out of my helmet ...arhhhh my helmets bleeding hahaha

this is definetly not something funny, but some of u may find interesting. (please delete if found inapropriate)

my old man used to be a motorcycle instructor and heard all the grotty stories. a bloke was flying down the highway between nerang and mudgeeraba on the GC at 200and something on his recently purchased hyobusa. discovered the hard way that u cant steer at that pace, flew down into the centre gardens of the highway, clipped a tree and exploded. cops where searching the surrounding bush for ages, found his helmet hundreds of meters away with his head still inside.....

yea sometimes heads come off lol its all part of the fun,

yea ive had a few bee encounters in helemt,some i got out with out stinging me,but a couple have got me and it hurts like hell being stung on face or neck,while still riding have to pull overin a hurry

I was riding into town one night wearing an open face helmet and I got hit on the safety glasses I was wearing by a very large moth, judging by one of the wings I reckon it was about 10cm long, bloody disgusting it was. I had a yellow cross green crap everywhere, I had no water clean anything with, just a couple of hankies in my pocket. The goop was very difficult to clean as it was sort of greasey as well.
When I had finished cleaning myself up the hankies looked like someone had a vey bad accident.

Vomit.
Went trailbike riding after a hard night on the piss and spewed in my helmet.
Stupid thing is i've done it on 2 different occasions.

Indian myna lol. Hit it at about 100+km/h. Lucky it didn't end up inside the helmet though! :)

I've felt a considerable whack on the visor from bugs, and hate to think what they'd feel like on the face. Never an open face helmet for me thanks, don't know how you cruiser riders do it.

I was using a chainsaw one day near Sassafrass when a big red and black spider ran across the inside of my hardhat face visor, no drama I thought and casually took off my helmet and looked down... My girlie scream could be heard 100m away over two other screaming chainsaws when I realised I was covered in hundreds of the red n black ba5tards that had crawled out of the tree I just cut down. Apparently it was quiet the sight to see yours truly running through the bush with all my clothes scattered behind me.

I was using a chainsaw one day near Sassafrass when a big red and black spider ran across the inside of my hardhat face visor, no drama I thought and casually took off my helmet and looked down... My girlie scream could be heard 100m away over two other screaming chainsaws when I realised I was covered in hundreds of the red n black ba5tards that had crawled out of the tree I just cut down. Apparently it was quiet the sight to see yours truly running through the bush with all my clothes scattered behind me.

Don't worry mate if i was there i would have protected you NOT .I'll admit i'm a girlie man when it comes to those things they call spiders .Bloody spawn of Satan if you ask me .

I've felt a considerable whack on the visor from bugs, and hate to think what they'd feel like on the face. Never an open face helmet for me thanks, don't know how you cruiser riders do it.

Yep I agree, I did a short 2000k trip a few years back and I vowed never do a touring trip on a bike without my fullface helmet. I must be getting old.

Yep I agree, I did a short 2000k trip a few years back and I vowed never do a touring trip on a bike without my fullface helmet. I must be getting old.

Ha ha. Looked a little something like this? :)

Don't worry mate if i was there i would have protected you NOT .I'll admit i'm a girlie man when it comes to those things they call spiders .Bloody spawn of Satan if you ask me .

Never mind joemal, Im even worse with frogs. My missus chased me around the pub one night with a bloody frog for about ten minutes, she only stopped after I threw half dozen dinning room chairs at her in the resturant, the people sitting in them were not to happy about it.

Been there done that. Nothing worse than cruising along and seeing a bug coming toward you and it goes straight in your eye or somehting before you can even blink! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back