New Monitor Enclosures

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chris13

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

Just acquired some new additions and bloodlines for my stock. They are the first to be introduced to the new enclosures.

Chris

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 481
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 478
Wow, that's an awesome setup! As Jannico said, very jealous.

:shock:woah do you have like a zoo or something
it looks awesome !!!!

Awesum set up.bloody nice additions as well.could you tell me if the colourbond fence is buried in to the ground,by how deep?and the height of your main fence is about what...6ft.the side facing into your own backyard is that lower than the main fence and dividing fences?and do you keep a hotwire running around the enclosure just for back up?

Mate that is one sexy setup. I love the patterning on that Lacey.

What size are they? How high are the walls and did you sink the sheets of iron under the ground?

cheers

The height of the clourbond panels is 1.2m and are sitting on Copper Logs which are buried into the ground. So basically there is no option for the animal to dig around the perimeter.
I am fortunate to have the room for these types of setups. I would like to have rows of this type of thing with different species of monitor in each enclosure, each landscaped to the species requirements with artificial heating if required. Perenties are the species I really want to set up properly.

Each enclosure is 6m x 6m

Last edited:
Man you're a lucky guy. Thanks for sharing and making the rest of us jealous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back