Improving on perfection

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
gorgeous python, wokka :)
it's good to see that they can use snakes on the fashion runway alive rather than wearing them as shoes or a handbag ;)

AM Pythons - yes she is one our olives who holds a very strong bond with her keepers since she was born and the keeper was there right beside her so she felt safe.

A huge congrats goes to linda and the Guanabana team they put on a great show and the cloth designs were amazing, we were also very lucky to have already worked with the model in Make me a supermodel with one of their photo shoots involving the parents of this young olive.

The note under the photo said albino snake,you have an albino olive.OMG that is sooooo very cool.please excuse my ignorance....but way cool.

Next time Warwick if you need anyone else..PM me..Top quality Olive..

Gorgeous snake guys. Well done on getting it in such a public place and showing it such a classy way

I have to say that the Cassablanca collection is truely the best Guanabana has had in recent years, im glad they killed it at the show yesterday and glad that they where able to use a snake aswell.

its going to be so sad when fashion week is over :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back