Wheatie PICS ;)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is comming along well, Looks good :)

It wont be that hard to find a good looker to pair with him, you only have to know where to look :)

Ta Beeman, Congo-Python's pair makes a damn good Wheatie hey ;) as do yours of course.

I know LL very well and I'd say she's amping up his good looks for me ;)

I have to sex this one before getting a partner for it. And luckily I know where to find one. Cheers

That one in your pic you added to this thread is a cracker I must say,..If I haven't before.

Ta Beeman, Congo-Python's pair makes a damn good Wheatie hey ;) as do yours of course.

I know LL very well and I'd say she's amping up his good looks for me ;)

I have to sex this one before getting a partner for it. And luckily I know where to find one. Cheers

That one in your pic you added to this thread is a cracker I must say,..If I haven't before.

Its always good to have someone that can drive a camera very well :D

I have given up doing pics as i cant achieve a good pic but have a friend thats a professional photographer that doesnt mind :)

Its always good to have someone that can drive a camera very well :D

I have given up doing pics as i cant achieve a good pic but have a friend thats a professional photographer that doesnt mind :)

Ah yes, too true Beeman! Great subjects deserve great photographers! :)

Nice pics and nice animals Brett, love the name I'm also a big fan of the Big Bang Theory....

More great pictures. I'll have to get some shots of mine this weekend - she's six months old tomorrow.

another 6months or so then he'll get an upgrade to a larger 3ft /90cm enclosure ;)

Smithers, are you going to make or buy yours, or do you have it already?

Im thinking about all option right now Renenet,..at this stage im in the process of getting a gecko rack/bench made and might build a tank for him yet.

Mate, You have an awesome collection, First you've made me jealous of your stunning Geckos, now this! Why do you keep doing this to me ;).
Can't wait to watch this fella grow.

Zac.

Mate, You have an awesome collection, First you've made me jealous of your stunning Geckos, now this! Why do you keep doing this to me ;).
Can't wait to watch this fella grow.

Zac.

Cheers Zac :) Possibly a sibling of Sheldon on the way,....

Edit, I just confirmed to hold another one :)))))))))))))))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back