Show us your jungle enclosures- please!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
here is my Jungle's enclosure

DSC03422.jpg

and here is my Jungle

172787_10150419933305574_593530573_17624008_1616248_o.jpg

He said they were some sort of Brazilian Vine.
That's Samba Vine, harvested from indonesia. You can order it from 'pisces natural products', the sister company to 'pisces livefoods', the company that distributes crickets to most pet shops. At least Samba sounds Brazilian :)

That's Samba Vine, harvested from indonesia. You can order it from 'pisces natural products', the sister company to 'pisces livefoods', the company that distributes crickets to most pet shops. At least Samba sounds Brazilian :)

Thanks heaps for that!!! i have looked everywhere for something similar!!! yay.... *dashes off to go shopping!*

sneakypete- thats beautiful. whats in the lower right hand corner with the branches? Is that another enclosure or just storage space?

There is storage space, as well as a custom hide. The hide is accessed from a fake rock with a hole in it, this rock is on the bottom of the floor in the main enclosure and leads down to the darkened hide below. You can see the fake rock/hide entrance on the right hand side of the enclosure behind the water bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back