Addicted -- Getting Another Snake

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SYNeR

Reaction score
Well,

I've just gone and placed an order for my third snake. This time, I'm getting a WA Woma Python from SR - http://www.snakeranch.com.au/imagesDB/wysiwyg/W473WAClutch4female_1.jpg.

After seeing the newsletter, how cheap she was, and having wanted a Woma (apart from a Jungle), I couldn't resist.

My main question is, what size would a 'WA Woma' get to, roughly? I guess it depends on the specific locale in WA?.. And from what I gather, Woma's grow quite quickly. How long would she last in a large click-clack (which I have set up, just ordering a thermostat now ;) )

Cheers,

Mark

hey lol i was looking at her good choice :) haha
i have worked with 2 and both male and female were 1.5-1.6m also depends on the amount of food they have been fed but i think thats around right. a 'Large" click clack how large are you thinking :)

I've got a couple of click-clacks I've used previously, the largest of which is around 54L.
I don't plan to power feed her, and obviously don't want to starve her (seeing as though they have a strong feeding response).

Thanks,

Mark

Congrats Mark.

Yup, Im looking at a woma for my next addition.

I thought my jungle was quiet,up against jeffrey my uluru woma she is a feisty snake.he is my telly/movie companion,reading or lap-top company.he just likes to half curl around me and doze.he wakes up,to see what im up to,moves to a comfy possie and goes back to sleep.
they are awesum snakes.

congrats! my new woma chases/strikes the laser spots from the infa red heat gun.. ;)

Nice snake, well done. You're definitely hooked :D

nice snake! i was looking at getting the one above her, but it was sold! :( infact half the snakes i had an eye on have been sold, just wish my 30th would hurry up so i can buy myself a present! (that or my wife decides i can get one now)

Good enough reason for wanting to turn 30 hrafna :lol:

Beautiful snake. I'm not super keen on womas but she's purrrty. When do you get her?

I picked her up today.. I currently have her in a click-clack, and going to set up another click clack. Just not sure whether to use breeder's choice or aspen bedding. I want something for her to dig through, seeing as though they like to burrow..

i keep sandfire WA woma's, female, who is 5 and ahalf yo, is about 1.6m and seems fully grown... male is smaller. Awesome python, congrats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back