Road Freight from Sydney to Brisbane

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are heaps depending what you want to send, and from where to where. Toll transport is one of the biggest.

yea i was thinking the same thing as i am thinking of getting a water python from python1 in coffs harbour send to brisbane but wonder if they would use AAE or road courier?

Have a break, go down for the weekend and pick it up. Stay overnight and make the most of it....I would anyway.

Just see one of the drivers of most freight companies and a "carton" should get it there

Haha thanks for the PM Wokka.
I'll take it into consideration next time someone does not want to air freight.

Fay
I'm going down to Sydney on the 13th to the 15th to pick up some GREAT small elapids!

Anyone going down empty and coming back would do it for nothing really. Just got to know people.

I didn't mean literally for nothing, but I've had people chuck parts on their trucks that were coming back up here empty for minimal cost.

The drive isn't that bad, I love it actually. I do it a couple of times a year. Plus it's a truckies job :)

If you're coming down that weekend come to the Hawkesbury expo. Do you need somewhere to stay while you're down there?

Hey Saximus, thanks but no thanks :)
My dad lives in Ultimo and I want to visit the aquarium and a few other places I went when I was a child.

Wicked Code Red!
I will remember these!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back