It's Finally Thursday!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think i hate you all!!!!! i need to do more for my wife to butter her up for another snake!

hahaha, i just got a 6 ft jungle and big brave hubby is scared of it, now he has said he wants to buy a baby one too get used too. I think i have found the perfect way to get more snakes!!

You just made me relive the excitement of when I opened my package from the airport almost 2 years ago.....Great looking snake.

I'm guessing that feeling never goes away :)

Getting into snakes had made me look forward to birthdays and Christmas cos everyone's decided an easy present is something with scales lol.

Prada... FML. I was thinking heaps last night.

Adidas will be the next one, right? Hahaha.

Luois, Tiffany, Bvlgari.... Name the next one something that I can guess :p Nice snake, mate :)

How exciting to finally get your beautiful BHP. Snake Ranch are a pleasure to deal with and the couple of snakes (womas) I've got from them are tops.
Enjoy! Although the hardest part is waiting for them to settle in!
Pythonlovers, post pictures when you can.

Thanks guys :)

Tahlia, if I was allowed to, I'd have more than 6 snakes lol.
Prada is the last snake I'll be buying this year :( (missus has put the foot down lol)
But its probably my fault, 6 snakes in 2 months... lol.

I thought I was bad with the snake addiction, with 4 in 6 months,

Congrats and Yay for you Pinoy! Now the really hard part begins... waiting for the new BHP to settle in before handling!!!

can someone tell him about that beautiful snakes belly i wanna see if he is on to something cool :)

Thanks guys :)

Tahlia, if I was allowed to, I'd have more than 6 snakes lol.
Prada is the last snake I'll be buying this year :( (missus has put the foot down lol)
But its probably my fault, 6 snakes in 2 months... lol.

I'd have more if I could too, but there aren't anymore places to put them. Stupid small house. :)
6 snakes in 2 months is so awesome, it must have felt like Christmas and your birthday rolled into one the whole time :D I built my collection up over 2 years, but only because I couldn't afford to do it quicker. Maybe you could bribe the missus, there must be something she wants :lol:

Actually, my birthday was in there somewhere lol. My missus got me the two Bredlis and my ma got the Woma for my birthday :)

I've been watching Prada for a while now, she seems so curious in her new home and has been watching what goes on in my room.
So hard not to get her out and let her explore a bit lol.

So today I was feeding one of the other snakes and while I had the rat defrosting, I noticed Prada had come out of her hide and was bobbing her head.
So I thought, why not? I threw in a little rat and she hit it so hard, she basically caught it as I dropped it in there lol.
Only thing is it took her forever to eat it cos she ate it back feet first lol.

Yay for Prada :)

So today I was feeding one of the other snakes and while I had the rat defrosting, I noticed Prada had come out of her hide and was bobbing her head.
So I thought, why not? I threw in a little rat and she hit it so hard, she basically caught it as I dropped it in there lol.
Only thing is it took her forever to eat it cos she ate it back feet first lol.

Yay for Prada :)

That sound pretty good to me, I've heard they love their food. One of the young BHPs at Reef and River launched itself out of an enclosure when it saw food coming :lol:

Tell you what though, when I opened up her tub she sure put on quite a show!
She's a hungry little monster lol.

Can't wait till I attempt to handle her, I think another feed in a couple of days and a few days to digest then I'll try :)

yeah zulus black heads have white belly scales. Its something i think he is working on. She is great looking .

Yeah I saw some of those, his ones have much more white than mine does, but still cool.

Can't wait if it has an affect on her adult colours :)

Yeah I saw some of those, his ones have much more white than mine does, but still cool.

Can't wait if it has an affect on her adult colours :)

Wouldn't get my hopes up. Its very common.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back