Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
will there be any iguana's or charmeleon there ? id love an iguana

sorry just read above comments, but does anyone know where i could get an iguana , charmeleon,, i thought reptiles were allowed to be sold at the expo cause i see alot of post of peoople saying the reptiles they bought at a expo.

if you want a chameleon or iguana, go and live in america, as they are illegal here

this is my first expo also and i have already told parents and added this in my calender so excited :D my parents only say 2 pythons but im hoping to be able to get a third at the expo :) looking for a Bredli just a question will there be any iguana's or charmeleon there ? id love an iguana

sorry just read above comments, but does anyone know where i could get an iguana , charmeleon,, i thought reptiles were allowed to be sold at the expo cause i see alot of post of peoople saying the reptiles they bought at a expo.

They are from other states though.

Not sure which law it is, but they can't sell reptiles at Qld expo's.

all the best reptiles are illegal down under ffs..sucks

cheers tho.

hi everyone thought ill bump this up as its getting closer don't forget to put in your forms to show your animals

cheers
Troy

Yew!! Last year was great can't wait for this years one I'll definatly be there with bells on!!

hi all
places filling fast going to be a good weekend if you would like a place send in your forms before spaces are full
cheers troy

wish the days would go faster, i cant wait to see all the reptiles :D

hi guys just a quick rum down we have dave kirshner the veranid guru and possibly steve parish among other guest speakers are coming.....top 10 most display, picies are setting up a huge show amongst many petshops from the gold coast that are showcasing the latest products,reptile one , city farmers , pet crazy , just lizards, herp books, brisbane bird and exotic vets, pet center burliegh , d e r m (EPA), wildcare , scales and tails, live foods and the list goes on everything to do with husbandry, food, vet care, breeding the lot will be on site for two days for all to see wildlife preservation society, personal pet services, rodent farmer, nature works, verids stylish enclosures , stein enclosures ,and many more.
hope to see you all there
cheers troy

Last edited:
Thinking about timing our trip to QLD at the same time as the expo!
First ever QLD Expo,. Wohooo
!

This isn't that interesting but my friend's name is Cooper and his dad's name is Troy!:lol:

Me:hahahahah
You:'sigh'.....

Nah I can't go cause apparently there's no such thing as tellaportation.
hehehehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back