Bredl's Wildlife Park, must see!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

marcmarc

Reaction score
I went today, before the park apparently closes this Sunday, and I had an awesome time! I was there later in the day but I still got to hold a Dingo, a Monkey, and a big Retic (compared to my Bredli big anyways).
Ok the park needs a little bit of a tidy-up which is no big deal, but the animals all look happy and healthy, and the enclosures are clean. The Guys there were also really friendly, happy to chat and I didn't have to ask to hold anything. Everything was offered!

I really wish I had done the drive sooner and that the park wasn't closing, I bet there is no other place that is so hands-on! I also wish I remembered the camera :(

It is a bit of a drive for some but so worth it!! Without sounding like a TV presenter, do yourself a favour and go!

Last edited:
bugger!!! thats the only reptile park near me...the other is the zoo

Good to see you made the trip Marc, it is well worth the trip and aren't those dingos awesome.

The two Dingo girls are really friendly and licky. The pair of grumpy monkeys are hilarious, and where else can you handle big exotic snakes. I'm really regreting not going sooner and I wish/hope the park reopens some time again. The guys there are really cool as well! Go Go Go, you have till this sunday!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back