Shes admitted that he's "cute" (pics)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan40D

Reaction score
Hi all,
Got my little 5 month old Wheatie Samson out for the first time today after picking him up last weekend, hes had a week to settle in, feed and shed and seemed more than happy today for the 10mins that we had him out, didn't even try to eat us.

It took me almost 6 years to convince my wife too let me have a snake, now shes totally in love with him, even said he was cute! Once i handed him over to her today i didn't get him back :rolleyes:

I reckon it won't be long until this little fella has a mate :)

Attachments

• samson.jpg
    samson.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 98
  • samson2.jpg
    samson2.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 104
  • samson3.jpg
    samson3.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 89
woohoo!!! awesome news!!
We got Charlie out last night too, and hubby is now talking about the next one :D hehe so cool how they win them over without even trying :D

I bought a stimmy for my daughter about a month ago i have to say i was not overly fussed when i first saw them, now when rhi gets him out we argue over him, he is such an awesome snake never bites seems happy to be out a checking eveything out, i have completely fallen in love with him and want more. Totally placid. Just a little bit different to the jungle hatchie i have lol

I blame my mum in law.i bought her a python for xmas last year.now i have 3 snakes,1 marbled gex,4 beardies.and she has moved away before i try to 'steal' hers.lol.they are cute and adorable only when you can see them for what they are when curiosity overcomes fear.bloody hell it was cheapr when i was scared on the buggers.

The missus is right... he is cute! A very handsome specimen.

Blue

Nice Stimmie. They're a great first snake.

It took me almost 6 years to convince my wife too let me have a snake, now shes totally in love with him, even said he was cute! Once i handed him over to her today i didn't get him back :rolleyes:

I reckon it won't be long until this little fella has a mate :)

my dad hatted snake for ages, then i got one of my mates to bring home his adult BHP while he was drunk, lol and now i have a costal x bredli and a adult jungle and about to get a children's python ....... and dad's talking about having a whole wall decated to snakes in the gargae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back