Rugby league for a snake??!?!?!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cold-B-Hearts

ok so my grades wernt the best last year so i told my dad i would stop rugby so i could concertrate more on school(only excuse i could come up with) then yesterday while i was playing COD he came in and said if you play rugby again this year ill buy you another snake :)

he owes me 3 snakes now 2 for chrissy pressents and 1 for yesterday. what should i get?

he recons hell pay $400 a snake but i could also get one snake worth 1200 if i wonted to i relly wont 2 het albino olives.

Wow dude......cool dad.i guess you need to do some soul searching and decide what you really really want.if it's your albino het olives im sure you will get them,but what an opportunity.good luck on your choice.lucky bugger.

yeah i was like :D:D

i have two 900X700X600 sitting behind me an olive would do fine in there wouldnt they.

I reckon he needs to cough up the other 2 snakes first before you commit to playing!!!

I agree with mumofsnakelover, is he going to go thru with it? With the current market, I can't understand why you wouldn't already have the 2 that were meant to be Chrissy presents. Is it just that you haven't picked them out yet?

You're not gonna get it..that's just all part of the plan to get you to do whatever they want!

yeah i was like :D:D

i have two 900X700X600 sitting behind me an olive would do fine in there wouldnt they.

lol, maybe for a year or so, then he'll have to bribe you to be good with the promise of a bigger enclosure!!

wish my parents had taken that approach!!!

Yeh, we are going to build a 1200mm x 1200mm x 600mm enclosure for our Olive to go in but we know that it will probably need updating.

We could go 1800mm but we wouldn't have the room for 2400mm, haha. We are going to have it so there are about 3 layers for it cruise thru, eg about every 400mm have a platform that comes out about a third of the length. Later on we are going to put him in a outside enclosure that is 2500mm x 1270mm x 1270mm, we have the frame sitting there just we never got around to completing it when we moved & no longer had possums coming into care.

nope havnt got the first two yet because i havnt finished with there cages cause i still gotta buy/build enclousers + thermostats heat pads ect. we have to sell our house first aswell its been on the market for about a month.

Tell your dad it's not your fault he was never a football star.

hey if my dad told me he would buy me a snake if i took up netball...i'd do it!!! it will never happen coz my stepmonster of a stepmother just gets tattoos all the time so they never have any money...dad hates tats (except mine)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back