Hi! New member!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Atrax1207

Reaction score
Hi guys, I wanted to introduce myself, My name is Sasha and I'm from Slovenia/Europe, few days back I bought my first snake ever at local Reptile Expo, it is a Ball Python baby and is very cute :oops: and looks healthy.
Yesterday I offered him his first meal with me, and he nailed it like a big boy :) I was extremely happy, so I had to take some pics.

Here is my baby:

first day in his new home
s5001755.jpg

checking out his hide
s5001757.jpg

s5001761.jpg

his "wittle" head :p
s5001781.jpg

first feeding after 3 days with me :D
s5001793.jpg

s5001797.jpg

chilling after he ate a fuzzy
s5001801.jpg

s5001803.jpg

Thanks for checking in, and please comment if you wish! :)

P.S.: this is a great forum, I hope I'll learn a lot from all you guys/gals! :)

Last edited:
Hi Sasha, welcome to APS.
Looks like your new baby boy has settled in well. He is a stunner. If your anything like most of us on here, he may be your first but won't be your last. Snakes are addictive. How big do ball pythons grow?

Thanks guys, I love him already. He's so awesome, I love how he slithers around :D
I was so relieved when he took his first prey, it was an awesome feeling! Can't wait for him to grow a little! :p

@lisa5 - they grow from 4-6feet :)

Welcome and howdy howdy to you sasha (hope i got that right).Love tour ball python,he is very awesum.We can't have them here legally,but i think he is cool.What have you named him?

You have no idea how jealous i am of you! I would kill for a ball, i hate it how we cant get them here :( hope u enjoy the site x

Hi and welcome to APS Sasha!!! And congrats on the beautiful ball python!

Thanks for the welcome sookie, I named him Kundalini :D
I didn't know that pet ball pythons are not legal in Oz. Why is that?

You have no idea how jealous i am of you! I would kill for a ball, i hate it how we cant get them here :( hope u enjoy the site x

Aww, that's not cool at all. :( Hope they will come to their senses soon (your government that is) :)
Ohh and yeah, I do enjoy this site, it awesome and has very friendly members. :) So cool!

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, you're the best!!! :D

P.S.: I have an Ozzie reptile too, it's my Bearded Dragon called Ziggy, she is so awesome and has such a wonderful personality. :D

Last edited:
yeah were not aloud any exotic reptiles at all. Not really a bad thing when you think about it =] americas have huge problems with released burmese pythons, dont want the same happening here.

its always good having an exotic keeper on the site =] really interesting to see all the awesome reptiles we cant have!!

yeah were not aloud any exotic reptiles at all. Not really a bad thing when you think about it =] americas have huge problems with released burmese pythons, dont want the same happening here.

its always good having an exotic keeper on the site =] really interesting to see all the awesome reptiles we cant have!!

I don't know how can someone be so stupid to release their non native (and even if it is native) pet, that's just stupid. Luckily we don't have problems with ppl releasing their pets into the wilds in Slovenia. :)

I cant see it either? if you cant take care of a animal take it to someone who can,not in the wild where it doesnt belong, silly people

haha yeah there are some shockers out there. But they do escape quite often so i dont think its usually the owners intention...

do many people own snakes in your part of the world? =]

haha yeah there are some shockers out there. But they do escape quite often so i dont think its usually the owners intention...

do many people own snakes in your part of the world? =]

Yes they do, but in Italy (neighboring country) pythons are illegal to keep also.

I cant see it either? if you cant take care of a animal take it to someone who can,not in the wild where it doesnt belong, silly people

+100 ;)

so im guessing theres no native pythons in italy? are there many in europe at all? =S

i think were lucky in australia with so many reptiles! =]

so im guessing theres no native pythons in italy? are there many in europe at all? =S

i think were lucky in australia with so many reptiles! =]

I don't think there are any native pythons in Italy, or Europe for that matter. :(
Yes you are, it must be awesome to see free bearded dragons, tarantulas, snakes,... running/crawling/slithering around, that's just awesome in my mind! I would be herping all the time! :D

Ive never seen a wild tarantula lol, ive never been out snake hunting cause mainly all ours are deadly, but ive seen plenty and plenty or water dragons, jackies, monitors and beardies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back