New Forum Topic: Image Lab

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CHEWY

Reaction score
What are peoples thoughts to have a new forum topic, The Image Lab?

On APS we have hundreds if not thousands of people who like to dabble in a bit of photography, there are people who want to learn like myself, people who know what they are doing and then there are the people who are outright geniuses.

Currently, people can post photos of there snakes in snakes, lizards in lizards and so on. If you want to show off your animal, continue to do that. But what if you want to show a photo of a landscape, ask what ISO, how many blades in an apeture or how do you spell bokeh.

Discussions on what lens to use, where you can pick up a bargain on a new camera body and so on.

Let everyone know your thoughts and maybe the Slateys will add it.

Thanks

JD

I think it is a brilliant idea. I am hopeless with my camera and would love a spot on here to discuss how I could improve my skills and some different techniques etc. Make it happen.

Agreed, great idea. Get this man a beer!
No better way to learn than sharing with other people

Sounds like an awesome idea, I would certainly be having a look if one started.

I could really use some tips etc, I dont have an SLR but I have a reasonable digital. I feel this is a great idea. Thumbs up from me :)
Crystal

Even the NZ Reptile forum has a photography section!!!

It's not a silly idea at all!

I was actually thinking about suggesting it myself (really!) but you beat me to it. Another vote from me!

I'll keep an eye on the suggestion in the Feature Requests area. We try to keep a balance between having too many forums (and having to move around a lot to find stuff you are interested in) and having too few (and having too many topics that you don't care about). There would have to be sufficient interest and relevant content to justify a new forum and the Feature Requests allows to gauge at least the former.

great idea however if you want to learn photography go to a photography site like ipernity or deviantart.com or even "sigh" flicker
if you want to learn herps come here, i have 37 cameras and i have at least 2 on me at all times im no pro i just love soul stealing and when i want to lean new stuff i go to photography sites perhaps a reptile photography section here based purely to help with photographing herps and show off threads but not overall photography.
alo like the herp worlds camera world is full of infighting and hate between nikoin/sony/canon etc etc
i can see people fighting about camera brands and lenses more than photography lol

Nato

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back