Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys kinda off topic. but i was wondering if it was worth buying a pair of hypo oedura coggeri. Like if they will sell or not and all the rest of it?

My pilbs...

P1020519.jpg

P1020511.jpg

P1020514.jpg

P1020507.jpg

Hatchies from this season
P1020522.jpg

P1020516.jpg

P1020526.jpg

Loven that second Hatchie RI be good to see that every now and then as it grows please....very kool pattern,..thanks

Loven that second Hatchie RI be good to see that every now and then as it grows please....very kool pattern,..thanks

Thanks Smithers... They are all from the same pairing (the red adults) quite a contrast on how they all turned out. That first hatchling is four months old now and still quite dark where as the second one is only a month old. That first hatchie shed last night and is still holding on to the dark colours.

Hey guys kinda off topic. but i was wondering if it was worth buying a pair of hypo oedura coggeri. Like if they will sell or not and all the rest of it?
IF you like them buy them, why should it matter if they will sell?
IF you want to invest in something buy some oil stocks!!!

one of my levis levis is a machine. Just laid her 4th clutch in 2.5 months. not bad considering the male was only with her and another female for about 2 days 3 months ago

Last edited:
I like how some thicktails have pink and blue colours on their heads, are most like that? Or is it just hatchling patterns?

will have to post some when i get home and have some spare time. Just recently got a pair of hypo coggeri, pair of bynoes and 3 of their babies, a clone bynoe and a hatchy pilb.

Thanks James... I got a few comments on that little one so I thought I'd put up a fresh pic. It has a very interesting cluster of white tubercles on the back. I'm hoping the tubercles turn out like it's mother as her's are yellow instead of white.

Last edited:
WOW! RI, that little tyke is turning out to be a real head-turner! You have done well! :)

Thank you for sharing an updated (and all too cute!) pic - and daylight certainly seems to suit the little darling's colours very well!

Best,
Carolyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back