What the best gecko to breed

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RamsMice

Reaction score
Hey what is a pretty good gekco to breed something that breed pretty good all through the yer and has large clutches thanks

could you also post a pic if you can cheers

geckos dont have bigg clutchs 2 i think is the max,,,

ohh true i knew knobbies had 2max but i didnt know all gecko haha thanks though

Keeping Australian Geckos by Rob Porter around 25 bucks,... is your best place to start.....it will tell you all you need to know for the basics

I think I have heard of Leaf Tails having more than 2, but still only maybe 3 or 4. As for all through the year, S.ciliaris can breed at any time given the right conditions I believe.

yer i might get some knobbies im in love with em lol how long is a season like month wise

I had to female levis this year put out 26 eggs between them....they can lay 14 days apart although 23-30 is more typical. They only mated once, and there was only one slug, they will pretty much keep laying as long as you keep the feed up to them. I fed them both dusted and gutloaded large roaches 5 or 6 nights a week, they only stopped laying eggs when I backed the feeding off. Be warned though, you have to find homes for them all.....

haha yes 24 that good isent it there probs my favourite gecko i will be prepared then haha thanks any extra info fell free to add

What you have to ask yourself after posting a question as you did is, Why do i want to breed huge amounts of geckos?

After reading your opening question i have the feeling you are looking at reptiles for the wrong reason!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back