Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kawasakirider

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Ok guys, I'm keen to see who has the biggest snake out of each sub species.

There will be two categories:

Length

Weight

I'm really keen to know how big some of the monsters are. I know Bredli's can get pretty big, but it will be cool to see the biggest specimens of each species.

Post up the stats of your snake, along with a pic of it, include the species also.

If there is trouble determining who has the biggest, we will have to get something to put in the shot for size comparison that everyone has access to, like a coke can or something.

I'm especially keen to see who has the biggest jungle python.

im off to measure my snappy bredli , if im not back in 20mins call ....... ner just kindding , But ill get some pix and measurements :)

Jeweliette & Romeo-Evenrless.jpgfemale Bredli 21cm width , 250cm/8.2ft length
. male Bredli 24cm width 262cm/8.6ft length
Ghost-IMG_1084.jpgmale Darwin 18cm width, 180cm/5.9ft length

My others are all babies still , like under 4y.o....

Last edited:
im off to measure my snappy bredli , if im not back in 20mins call ....... ner just kindding , But ill get some pix and measurements :)

Thanks Torah :)

Saximus - I know joemal has some big snakes, but scrubs and olives are big. I'm keen to know who has the biggest out of each sub species, biggest Bredli, biggest jungle, biggest Darwin etc.

a lady at one of my local pet shops is quite confident that she has an 18ft coastal:shock:

another one there also says she has over 300 snakes and was given an albino gecko for her birthday, i'm sure they are taking the same drugs :lol:

a lady at one of my local pet shops is quite confident that she has an 18ft coastal:shock:

another one there also says she has over 300 snakes and was given an albino gecko for her birthday, i'm sure they are taking the same drugs :lol:
Gee its hard enough to get confirmed sizes of carpets at 10ft,alot of people say they have monsters but not many confirmed measurements.It must be something in the water up here..lol

Gee its hard enough to get confirmed sizes of carpets at 10ft,alot of people say they have monsters but not many confirmed measurements.It must be something in the water up here..lol

possibly goon or passion pop in the water at beenleigh mate lol. 18ft is by far the best one i've heard of.

Adult water python, but she's probably not the biggest 215cm and about as thick as my arm at her widest point, can't weigh her cause she's on shed.

Hmm...ok....bare with me.....where do I get a tape measure longer than 8m? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back