Drawing/painting/art share your stuff here

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 201003
I've just moved house and using a borrowed laptop with none of my files on it. This is one of mine ripped off my facebook. I'm an illustrator/artist by trade.:)

Love Guzzo's goose, and Smithers' beardie. *Gorgeous* work (I wish I could use pastels like that...)! I don't have any finished reptile paintings; I'm working up a combined portrait of my GTS and Stimsons for a tattoo.

That is an amazing drawing, good job.

Nice stuff stungray :)

Hey Virides.
it was done in zbrush im trying to improve my skills in sculpting since its a more effincent workflow although my strengh is in maya :)
im thinking of adding some nice sss to it once i texture it.

View attachment 201003
I've just moved house and using a borrowed laptop with none of my files on it. This is one of mine ripped off my facebook. I'm an illustrator/artist by trade.:)

Love Guzzo's goose, and Smithers' beardie. *Gorgeous* work (I wish I could use pastels like that...)! I don't have any finished reptile paintings; I'm working up a combined portrait of my GTS and Stimsons for a tattoo.

Thanks, But the Beardie wasn't mine the watercolours were. I'd be happy to say it was mine though........But!!! Your truely a professional artist,...Amazing artwork.

koi.jpg

Koi using aersols.

Eek, sorry Smithers. I remembered I really liked one of yours, and the Beardie, and then somehow conflated them, possibly cause Peppersgirl namechecked you. It was the blue landscape of yours I loved. And thank you!:)

Peppersgirl, I love your beardie!:)

Coffee before post, not after.:/

Eek, sorry Smithers. I remembered I really liked one of yours, and the Beardie, and then somehow conflated them, possibly cause Peppersgirl namechecked you. It was the blue landscape of yours I loved. And thank you!:)

Peppersgirl, I love your beardie!:)

Coffee before post, not after.:/

All good :) I just got the Blue one and the Futurescape back from the gallery it was exhibited at over the last 3 weeks and sold the outback one so can't complain :)

I wish I could draw. Peppersgirl, that beardie is incredible, if I drew a beardie it would end up looking like a retarded frog thing with spikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back