Planking..

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragon Warning

Had to take my bearded dragon outside and give him a good talking too after I caught him planking. . . . .

101_0508.jpg

Silly dangerous activity. . . .

Seems the buzzword of the week is 'planking'.

Just saw on news.com.au that a whole bunch of people affiliated with Woolworths have gotten the sack because they were caught planking...or at least stupid enough to have their pics taken and then shared it on farcebook. My only problem with that is...images like these can EASILY be photoshopped. I've already had facebook 'friends' (I use the term loosely) photoshopping planking pics in super retarded places.

For anyone physically caught planking, I don't think mandatory sterilisation is out of line. The gene pool is infected enough.

The world is beginning to resemble the movie 'Idiocracy' :/

idiocracy.jpg

I'm 40 and I've never seen or heard of this before. I feel immensly satisfied!

They say the surest sign there is intelligent life out there, is that they havn't tried to contact us yet...........not hard to understand why.

i'm 40 and i've never seen or heard of this before. I feel immensly satisfied!

They say the surest sign there is intelligent life out there, is that they havn't tried to contact us yet...........not hard to understand why.

qft

haha we had the dep principal have a yakka to us today about planking and OH&S and some oter **** in year meeting...i didnt isten much cause everytime he turned our way all i could do was laugh at him.

Harry

haha we had the dep principal have a yakka to us today about planking and OH&S and some oter **** in year meeting...i didnt isten much cause everytime he turned our way all i could do was laugh at him.

Harry

We had an assembly about it because a kid at our school, planked, and failed... Ambos came and picked him up.

After years of reading this forum I always thought this place was full of f-wits and school kids. This thread is proof of that

After years of reading this forum I always thought this place was full of f-wits and school kids. This thread is proof of that

The forum is only a minority, it's a large portion of the population getting involved with this crap, now that is worrying -.-

There is nothing worse than being a failed planker....

Imagine if Michael Hutchence had discovered planking... His obituary wouldn't have needed to be changed much if he died that way....

After years of reading this forum I always thought this place was full of sensible old (even though your only 27) boring fun-killers. Maybe its stupid, what does it matter? I think tatoos are stupid, as well as hunting, but I know many people on here like those things. Its called an opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back