Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My 4 year old Darwin - Charles (Charles Darwin)
My 6 year old Darwin - Uno ( she was my first snake)
My 2 year old Spotted - Russell ( as rough as russell crowe)
My 5 year old Jungle - Chomper ( name says it all)
My 3 year old Olive pair - Tonka and Polly
My 2 year old diamond - Blondie (high yellow diamond)

I have named my first Snake(today I got her woot)Whisper, I just imagine that is the sound she would make gliding across silk
she moves so sensously(tis one of the reasons why I like snakes, cause I love the way they move)
I have a galah named fry after fry in futurama and another named George after his keeper, A cat named Joey after Joey in friends(Breanna named him)
a stray cat(No Stevie, I did not chase her away LOL) that we have cautiously named Soxie(Breanna named her)cause she has 4 white socks.
6 chooks who shall remain nameless cause they are NOT laying and are Poo'ing all over my pavers ggggrrrrrrrr

My male beardy named Spice just because, my female named Sugar cause the male was named spice. I plan to name keeper offspring things like, Paprika, Cinnamon, Fructose and Maltose.
My Python is thunderbolt, most would think cause of the speed they strike but it is actually more at the age I named him that was what I kept seeing in his pattern and I was a little melodramatic namer.
I do not name my geckos, but am getting some V.gilleni soon which I shall name. Any idea?

Oh yeah I have another male beardy soon to go to a friend called Splish.

Bernie n Selma - Thicktails (Bernard Tomic-Tennis) (Selma -Marg Simpsons sister)
Fred n Wilma - Thicktails (Flintstones)
Carlos n Stosur - Thicktails (Tennis players)
Andre n Stephie - N.Levis Levis (Andre Agassi + Stephie Graff, Tennis players)
Baby John n Adriana - N. Wheeleri (Baby John Burgus n Adriana Xenides, Host and Wheel girl of Wheel of Fortune)
Gummo,Groucho,Zippo,Harpo - Strophurus Ciliaris (couldn't think of another four together)
Smithers - Stimson Python
Sheldon - Stimson Python

and Jr - Thick-Tail Hatchie

Broome Stimsons - Bindi
Wheatbelt Stimsons - Ruby
Pygmy Bearded Dragon - Maddison
Central Bearded Dragon - Korba
Green Tree Frogs - Sophie, Delylah, Jedd and Marshall

Our 18 month old Male BHP is named "JET" after the brilliantly black crystal of the same name.
Our 8 month old GTP is named "Little One" for now, as we don't know the sex of it for another 4 - 5 months.

We have a Ridge Tail named Elizardbeth..(E...lizard...beth)

Lame but cute.....

Thick Tailed Gecko: Ozzy (well coz she's Australian and was originally thought to be a boy ahah :) )
Beardie: Fred (the lizard in the movie/book nim's island)

I've got a male diamond called Morpheous as in the Matrix. Cause he's black, doesn't take crap off anybody, and whilst he doesn't say much, when he does you better listen.

my snakes are named snake and my lizards are named lizards because ive got to many to name but my coastal carpet is named sniper but other than that they are named snake and lizard.

I was searching for some thing strong, manly and just scary to call my mac, so naturally i came up with "Fluffy", and i have a dwarf cichlid fish called "Grand Master Flash"

My Gold Tree Snake is currently named "The Little Yellow Whatsit". Sadly, it's sticking, so I have to find something else stat or he'll be stuck with it. The Proserpine's name is Guin, which is short for the Latin "Anguineous", meaning "snakelike". She came already-named, but it was cool, so it's stuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back