The rapture tomorrow!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh the more I read about it the more scared I get, although I know he's just trying to freak out the world. Apparently he says that it will begin when New Zealand is hit by an earthquake... so that means that the christchurch earthquake was the "early beginning" of the rapture. Then there was japan, so the rapture has missed us lol.

Yes it is because Rugby doesn't have any tackle count, You keep the ball as long as you don't make a mistake. Kicking downfield isn't just something to do at the end of the tackle count, it is more strategic, try to compare with forcings back. The idea is to force the other team to eventually kick for touch and hopefully you will have a lineout and get the ball back further down field than when you started. Rugby has more strategy and planning than League, ie, zombie football;) 5 tackles, kick, 5 tackles, kick, 5 tackles, oooo mistake, try, kick off, 5 tackles, kick, 5 tackles, kick etc. Rugby is a more fluid game of changing defence and attack strategies.

And no I am not off topic........I added the word zombie.:):):)LOL

How can the bible even mention NZ, it predates the discovery of NZ, Australia and even Nth and Sth America.

Last edited:
YES! The scare is over :D
Its 7 o clock in New Zealand and nothing has happened, no devastating earthquakes, nothing.

Anti-climactic much?

Last edited:
Damn, forgot about this & now spending my last day alive in the office.
Sitting here, unblinking eyes staring intently at my moniter like I'm some kind of zomb.......whoa hang on a minute.

Noooo. It's not your last day alive. You've still got 5 months of hell on earth ;)

"Camping's prophecy says the end will be signalled in each region by powerful earthquakes, after which the good will be whisked up to heaven and the not-so-good will suffer through hell on earth until October 21, when God will pull the plug on the planet once and for all."

Funnily enough the same guy also said Rapture would happen in 1994. When it didn't come to fruition he just said that he miscalculated. lol

lol he got his "calculations" wrong again, now to pick another date 10 years from now and scare the crap outta everyone all over again.

There is still 18 mins left.......possibly. Packing my zombie apocalypse kit now.:)

lol whered you get the zombie idea from? The nutter said earthquakes not zombies.
Its 6:00pm btw. So... huh. We've gotta wait until tommorow when it "happens" in the USA, before its "over" ;)

There must be a lot less worthy christians than expected;0

Thanks to all involved in this thread... gave me a good laugh after a long day at work!!!

Sorry to hear you survived the day and are still here Darkhorse. Looks like you're destined to burn with the rest of us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back